Upcoming Event: Hyperledger Ursa Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 09/12/2019 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

ursa@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <ursa@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Ursa Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When: Thursday, 12 September 2019

View Event

Organizer: community-architects@...

Description: The Hyperledger Ursa update to the TSC is due 9 September, 2019. Please be sure that someone from the community completes the update and is available to present it to the TSC on 12 September, 2019.

Middleton, Dan

Hart and Mike have done these in the past. I’ll claim I may have also. Lovesh has been writing a lot of RFCs and code.

Jon ran the meeting this week.

From: "ursa@..." <ursa@...> on behalf of "ursa@..." <ursa@...>
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM
To: "ursa@..." <ursa@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Ursa] Upcoming Event: Hyperledger Ursa Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 09/12/2019 #cal-reminder

Reminder: Hyperledger Ursa Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When: Thursday, 12 September 2019

View Event

Organizer: community-architects@...

Description: The Hyperledger Ursa update to the TSC is due 9 September, 2019. Please be sure that someone from the community completes the update and is available to present it to the TSC on 12 September, 2019.

Hart Montgomery

I’d be happy to do this (although I won’t get to it until Monday).