LAST CALL: Hyperledger Mentorship Project Proposal Submission Closes March 8th

Min Yu

Don't forget to submit your mentorship project proposal by EOD this Sunday, March 8th.

Proposals will be reviewed this coming week and mentee application will open the week of March 16th.

Please reach out to mentorship@... if you have any questions.

We look forward to having you involved in this year's mentorship program.

--
Min Yu
Operations Manager

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 10:38 AM Min Yu <myu@...> wrote:
We're extending the deadline for mentors to submit a project proposal to this Sunday, March 8th to facilitate face to face discussion at Global Forum this week. Please be sure to submit your proposal by March 8th if you would like to get involved in this year's Hyperledger Mentorship program.
--
Min Yu
Operations Manager

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 9:37 AM Min Yu <myu@...> wrote:
We are looking for more mentors to get involved in this year's mentorship program.

Any questions, please email mentorship@...

Min
--
Min Yu
Operations Manager

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 9:36 PM Min Yu <myu@...> wrote:
Hyperledger is excited to continue to support the mentorship program in 2020. We are looking to fund 18 projects this year.  If you're interested in getting involved in the program and excited about mentoring the next generation of Hyperledger blockchain technology developers please submit your project proposal by February 28th

Please see the emails below for additional details.

Regards,
Min
--
Min Yu
Operations Manager

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 2:51 PM Min Yu <myu@...> wrote:
A quick reminder that the Hyperledger Mentorship Program is currently accepting mentors and project proposals.  Here are some reasons to consider putting yourself forward as a mentor and formally participate in this year's program:
  • You believe in the value of mentorship in helping new developers to navigate open source development, the culture, the tooling and infrastructure to be a productive member of the community.
  • You are passionate about teaching and guiding student developers, many of whom may be first time open-source contributors.
  • You are eager to bring in new perspectives, new ideas, and new talent into your community and projects.
  • You have a narrowly scoped development project with clear learning objectives/outcomes. You believe that the potential contributions of the mentee's work through completing this mentorship project could add value to the larger project or the Hyperlegder community of which you're an active developer or maintainer.
When ready, simply login to our wiki and submit a project proposal that you will be mentoring here: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/INTERN/Mentorship+Projects

We look forward to receiving a mentorship project proposal from you.

Regards,
Min
--
Min Yu