Group DescriptionThis sroup gathers academics, students and researchers to discuss opportunities of leveraging Hyperledger for research. As an open collaboration we welcome Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Educational and Research Institutions and any Public Sector Representatives. To formalize such collaboration we have created an Associate Membership Tier. Unlike for private sector General and Premier Members, for Associate members, no membership fee structure is imposed on qualified public sector members; however, all members will be expected and required to participate in applicable ways through the contribution of human capital, intellectual property, and/or goodwill. Hyperledger expects Associate Members to contribute in form of research, code development, documentation, collaboration with Working Groups etc. We believe that the variety of cultures, experiences and backgrounds can help grow the Hyperledger ecosystem.
- 79 Members
- 19 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]