From:        "Ry Jones" <rjones@...>
To:        TSC <tsc@...>
Cc:        ca-eco@...
Date:        12/11/2020 12:23 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger TSC] TSC meeting records for 2021

It was pointed out that we have two sources of truth for TSC meetings (Agenda, Minutes) and those should be combined. I made a new template which combines the Agenda with the record-keeping parts of the minutes.

Suggestions for edits welcome.
Ry

Chat@rjones Calendar

Ry Jones

I've created a page for the first meeting of next year:

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 11:00 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Thanks Ry. That makes sense to me. I can't access your template though: "Not PermittedYou are not permitted to perform this operation."