[Hyperledger Project TSC] Steady State TSC - Election Results

Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>

Hyperledger Project Technical Community,

The steady state TSC election has now concluded.  Please join me in welcoming the following new or returning members to the TSC (in alphabetical order):
  • Arnaud Le Hors
  • Binh Nguyen
  • Christopher Ferris
  • Dan Middleton
  • Greg Haskins
  • Hart Montgomery
  • Mic Bowman
  • Murali Krishna Katipalli
  • Richard Brown
  • Sheehan Anderson
  • Tamas Blummer
We will kick off the TSC Chair nomination and election process later today.

Regards,

Todd

--
Todd Benzies
Senior Program Manager

Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@...>

Congrats to all the new or returning members! And, a sincere thank you from me to all of the original TSC members, especially those of you who helped lead WGs and helped us get things off the ground. It has been a distinct pleasure, and you have accomplished a lot in a very short time.

For those of the original TSC that have not been elected, I sincerely hope that you will remain engaged in this important endeavor. The TSC is only as effective as the contributions that its members and non-members bring to the table. Ram, Oleg, David and Christopher, I do hope that you'll continue on in your role as WG lead for your respective WGs as we most definitely need your continued leadership and engagement.

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Open Technology
IBM Cloud, Open Technologies
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris
blog: https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/author/chrisfer/
phone: +1 508 667 0402

[...]

Baohua Yang

Congrats to everyone!

Exciting moment!

This is the 1st time election by community voting, and wish a new stage for hyperledger!

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:40 PM, Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:
[...]

Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

Nitin Gaur

Congrats to Everyone!

 Great line of of talent and familiar faces too!

On Aug 25, 2016, at 10:26 PM, Baohua Yang via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...> wrote:

[...]

Apologies for the delayed response - congrats to the new TSC!  Lots of important work lies ahead and I'm eager to work with you all on it.  Best,

Brian

On 08/25/2016 08:40 AM, Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc wrote:
[...]

Executive Director at the Hyperledger Project