[Hyperledger Project TSC] Reminder: Send in TSC Chair nominations

Michael Dolan <mdolan@...>

Hyperledger TSC members, per the election process approved by the TSC last Thursday, I’d like to remind you that if you are on the TSC and would like to run for the TSC Chair position, please send your nominations and brief bio/pitch to the TSC list. Todd and I will consolidate the nominations into a single PDF and distribute that information for voting.

Thanks,

Mike

---
Mike Dolan
VP of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250 Cell: +1.440.552.5322 Skype: michaelkdolan
mdolan@...
---

Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@...>

Fellow TSC members,

I'd like to self-nominate for the position as TSC Chair. Attached is my brief bio and pitch.

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Open Technology

IBM Cloud, Open Technologies

email: chrisfer@...

twitter: @christo4ferris

blog: https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/author/chrisfer/