[External] Re: [Hyperledger Maintainers] Join us for a demo and discussion about how to find community metrics for your project

Somogyvari, Peter

Following up to the discussion we had today I would like to propose the idea of having New Maintainer Orientation sessions every now and then which would be a Q/A style open forum for new maintainers to have their questions answered by someone who’s slightly more experienced in being an OSS project maintainer (emphasis on slightly).

The questions asked could be directly fed into the document on the wiki in an FAQ section or similar.

With the proposal comes my offer to volunteer for attending such sessions as the “slightly more experienced” maintainer with the hope that others will be inspired to volunteer as well.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Somogyvari

OOO: -

Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms | Technology & Engineering CoE