Capital Markets AMM presentation tomorrow at 10 am EDT.

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Hi all

DeFi is very much in the news, one of the main conundrums is how to bring regulation into the space.

Many decentral maximalists say we do not need regulation- especially if the governance is decentralized.

Do not be surprised if the regulators say, if all you have is regulatory arbitrage, then you do not have a good business model. How do we reconcile both.

The talk "Institutional use of AMM" may answer some of your questions in this convergence between DeFi and CeFi.

Also show up and question Mark Richardson....

October 6 at 10:00 EDT / 14:00 UTC

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2021-10-06

Digital Transformation Consultant

Our thanks to Mark Richardson who presented from Australia between the hours of 1 am and 2:10 am local time. We are grateful for his efforts as Bancor invented the AMM and DeFi as we know it.
For those that missed this great presentation, the wiki page has been updated with the recording of Mark Richardson's presentation and subsequent discussions and questions.
Please visit: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2021-10-06 to get a load of the video.

We will make his presentation (pdf or ppt) available when he shares this with us.
From the basics of AMMs to the intricacies of the evolution of protocols in Bancor and Uniswap, the gaps they were meant to answer etc. etc.
Some questions from our participants on institutionalization.