From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:39 AM
To: "Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <tsc@...>
Subject: [External] [Hyperledger TSC] Agenda for TSC call of Sep 30, 2021

I posted the agenda for this week's call. In the context of the guide on how to handle vulnerability disclosures recently published by OpenSSF I would like us to discuss how this is being handled at Hyperledger and what we might want to do to improve the situation if necessary. Please, if you can, read the document before the call.
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+09+30+TSC+Meeting+Record

If anyone has something they'd like to add to the agenda, please, go ahead and do so.
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

www.accenture.com