TSC call of April 1, 2021 canceled

Arnaud Le Hors

Ok, we'll cancel this week's call but it'd be great if we could keep the discussion going and try to make some progress.

Is this a real cancel or an April Fools?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 3:22 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Ok, we'll cancel this week's call but it'd be great if we could keep the discussion going and try to make some progress.

I invite you to call in to see whether there are any other fools on. ;-)

From:        "Gari Singh" <gari.r.singh@...>
To:        Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc:        Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>
Date:        03/31/2021 09:42 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] TSC call of April 1, 2021 canceled
Sent by:        tsc@...

Is this a real cancel or an April Fools? On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 3:22 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote: Ok, we'll cancel this week's call but it'd be great if we could keep the discussion going and try to make some ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart