Proposal: cancel TSC meetings for holidays

I propose the TSC cancels the meetings from 17 DEC to 07 JAN, inclusive, due to EOY holidays.
Ry

Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>

Second.

I vote in favour.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020, 10:43 AM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
Hi,
I propose the TSC cancels the meetings from 17 DEC to 07 JAN, inclusive, due to EOY holidays.
Ry

We usually do this every year.  It makes sense to go ahead and cancel them.

I assume we are also going to cancel the Thanksgiving TSC meeting?  I suspect American participation would be very low.

I propose the TSC cancels the meetings from 17 DEC to 07 JAN, inclusive, due to EOY holidays.
Ry

Agree for 17 Dec to 7 Jan.

Hart - I was planning to join the T-Day meeting while I'm waiting for my turkey to cook!  But I'm fine with cancelling as well.  lol

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 2:45 PM hmontgomery@... <hmontgomery@...> wrote:
We usually do this every year.  It makes sense to go ahead and cancel them.

I assume we are also going to cancel the Thanksgiving TSC meeting?  I suspect American participation would be very low.

I propose the TSC cancels the meetings from 17 DEC to 07 JAN, inclusive, due to EOY holidays.
Ry

This matches my expectation so I'm fine with that proposal.

From:        "Gari Singh" <gari.r.singh@...>
To:        "hmontgomery@..." <hmontgomery@...>
Cc:        Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>, Ry Jones <rjones@...>, TSC <tsc@...>
Date:        11/10/2020 08:58 PM
Sent by:        tsc@...

Agree for 17 Dec to 7 Jan.

Hart - I was planning to join the T-Day meeting while I'm waiting for my turkey to cook!  But I'm fine with cancelling as well.  lol

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 2:45 PM hmontgomery@...<hmontgomery@...> wrote:
We usually do this every year.  It makes sense to go ahead and cancel them.

I assume we are also going to cancel the Thanksgiving TSC meeting?  I suspect American participation would be very low.

Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Proposal: cancel TSC meetings for holidays

Chat@rjones Calendar