Topics

Vote on Transact Proposal

Middleton, Dan

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

Silona Bonewald

Please do the form and make the proposal available to all.

Many of our members cannot access google docs.

Thank you,
Silona

--
Silona Bonewald
VP of Community Architecture, Hyperledger

Shawn Amundson

I wasn't aware of this process. I can transfer the doc there next week post-vote with the final content. Should we re-submit older project proposals as well so there is one list, at least for all the accepted/current projects? It would seem reasonable to have a single place with all of them for reference when writing future proposals.

-Shawn

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:43 AM Silona Bonewald <sbonewald@...> wrote:
[...]

hmontgomery@us.fujitsu.com

+1 from me.

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to more interoperability.

Hart

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

Ovidiu V. Drugan

+1

Ovidiu Valentin DRUGAN, PhD

Teknisk fagansvarlig

+47 950 67 884, ovidiu.drugan@...

Eika Gruppen, Parkveien 61, 0254 Oslo

On 26 Apr 2019, at 16:49, Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

Mic Bowman

+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

mark wagner

+1

-mr wagner

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 5:55 PM Mic Bowman <cmickeyb@...> wrote:
+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

--
Mark Wagner
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Performance and Scalability
Red Hat, Inc

Silona Bonewald

Do you mean this?

that has a link above the button to submit the form to this?

It would be nice if people copied the old ones out of google docs but don't think they need to use the form.  Just Import into a new page would work.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 11:20 AM Shawn Amundson <amundson@...> wrote:
[...]

Olson, Kelly M <kelly.m.olson@...>

+1

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

Christopher Ferris

+1

IBM Fellow, CTO Open Technology
IBM Cognitive Applications
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris
IBM Open Source white paper: https://developer.ibm.com/articles/cl-open-architecture-update/
phone: +1 508 667 0402

From: "Olson, Kelly M" <kelly.m.olson@...>
Sent by: tsc@...
To: "Ovidiu V. Drugan" <ovidiu.drugan@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 2:14 PM

+1

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang

Nathan George

+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

Arnaud Le Hors

I'm rather confused about how the vote is conducted but will go along with the crowd and cast my vote here: +1

From:        "Nathan George" <nathan.george@...>
To:        "Middleton, Dan" <dan.middleton@...>
Cc:        "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Date:        04/30/2019 02:15 AM
Sent by:        tsc@...

+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:
Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.

TSC Chair

Middleton, Dan

As announced during today’s TSC meeting this vote has closed and Hyperledger Transact is approved.

The vote was 10 in favor, 0 opposed, and 1 abstention or absence.

TSC Chair

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of "Silas Davis via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" <silas=monax.io@...>
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:23 AM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>