From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 12:00 AM
To: tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] Hyperledger Sawtooth Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 10/18/18 #cal-reminder

Reminder:
Hyperledger Sawtooth Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 18 October 2018

The Hyperledger Sawtooth project update to the TSC was due October 15, 2018, and it will be presented to the TSC on October 18, 2018. Please review prior to the meeting and bring your questions.

View Event.