tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync

When:
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the second Wednesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/92403869974?pwd=V0ZFSmdpdmFjVDloUVJFQ2RzZjIzdz09

Organizer: Marketing Committee marketing@...

https://zoom.us/j/92403869974?pwd=V0ZFSmdpdmFjVDloUVJFQ2RzZjIzdz09
Meeting ID: 924 0386 9974
Passcode: 914129

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,92403869974#,,,,*914129# US (New York)
+13017158592,,92403869974#,,,,*914129# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        877 853 5247 US Toll-free
        888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 924 0386 9974
Passcode: 914129
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aOSR7FIAw

Capital Markets Call Wednesday 14 July 2021

A blast from the past and a clarion call for the future!
How banknotes can be upgraded!

Crypto-Banknotes, a talk by Franklin Noll at the HyperledgerCapital Markets SIG. Wednesday 10 am EDT (14:00 UTC). July 14, 2021.

Familiar and resonant themes viewed through Crypto-Banknotes (CBN)

Can CBN service CBDCs as well as stablecoins?
How will CBN play into the money supply (like M0, M1, M2 etc.)
How crypto-bank notes will help financial inclusion for CBDCs?
Can it create new pathways for peer-to-peer trading of assets?
In addition to retail can CBN handle wholesale?
Can CBN increase privacy of transactions?
How do you reconcile the "curse of cash (i.e. the use of cash in criminal enterprise and proscribed activities) with CBN?
Token vs Account and CBN.

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09
Details: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2021-07-14

We strive to bring you the latest ideas...
Please attend, contribute and collaborate!

dlt.nycVipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant

No TSC Call this week

Arnaud Le Hors

As discussed last week, we won't be meeting this week. Please, use the time to help us move forward on the pending issues.
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Updated Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) #cal-invite

Thursday, July 15, 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09

Organizer: TSC community-architects@...

Please see the agenda: TSC meeting records

Join Zoom Meeting:
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system:

Cancelled Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) - Thursday, July 8, 2021 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, July 8, 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09

Organizer: TSC community-architects@...

Please see the agenda: TSC meeting records

Join Zoom Meeting:
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system:

Re: Agenda items for this week's TSC call?

Mark Wagner

I will not be able to attend if there is a call

mark

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021, 00:52 Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Given that we didn't have a call last week I'd rather not cancel again but does anybody have anything they would like to discuss this week?

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Re: Agenda for the TSC call of July 1, 2021

David Boswell

If there's space in the TSC call tomorrow, I also added an item to the agenda about a new Trending Community Activity section on the wiki main page that is powered by https://start-here.hyperledger.org/.  Arun can share what has been built and we can discuss if there are other types of dynamic content we think would be helpful to include.

Thanks,
David

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 12:28 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Here is the agenda for tomorrow's call:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+07+01+TSC+Meeting+Record

Talk to you then.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Agenda for the TSC call of July 1, 2021

Arnaud Le Hors

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's call:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+07+01+TSC+Meeting+Record

Talk to you then.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Re: Agenda items for this week's TSC call?

Arnaud Le Hors

Ok, let's do that. We'll have the call and try to make some progress on that issue if nothing else.
Talk to you then.
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

PS: IBM is currently suffering from a major email outage so if anyone responded to me directly I haven't received it... If needed you can contact me on RC or via my personal email: alehors@...

Re: Agenda items for this week's TSC call?

Danno Ferrin

Some clarity on how incubation requirements/recommendations will be developed (or not developed) and a limitation on the scope possibly. Perhaps open discussion if time allows (only if we are done with other business, it's the sort of subject that can consume all remaining time).

To be clear I don't think we will have a list by the end of the meeting but a clear idea of what and possibly when the next steps are or if it's not going to progress are what I would hope to get.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 10:52 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Given that we didn't have a call last week I'd rather not cancel again but does anybody have anything they would like to discuss this week?

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Agenda items for this week's TSC call?

Given that we didn't have a call last week I'd rather not cancel again but does anybody have anything they would like to discuss this week?

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Tomorrow's call of the CMSIG 10 am EDT

VIPIN BHARATHAN

This call will feature

A guided open discussion on AMM (automated market maker)

The Agenda

Yield Farming
AMM and Liquidity Pools
The promise
Case Studies
How things can go wrong!

by Kirthi K and Vipin Bharathan

https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

When: June 30, 2021 10:00 am EDT (14:00 UTC)

Details: 2021-06-30 (this page)

Digital Transformation Consultant

Re: Hyperledger Quilt moved to Dormant state

David Fuelling

Thanks Arnaud - appreciate the heads up and will communicate more to the TSC if things pickup in Quilt.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 2:01 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi David,

Following up on your report that your project would go in a dormant state for a while the TSC added a Dormant state to the project lifecycle and moved Quilt to that state. When you are ready to resume activity you simply need to request the TSC to move the project back to Incubation.

See https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Add+Dormant+State+to+the+Project+Lifecycle
and https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Move+Hyperledger+Quilt+to+Dormant+state

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Cancelled Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) - Thursday, June 24, 2021 #cal-cancelled

Thursday, June 24, 2021
7:00am to 8:00am

Please see the agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/TSC+Meeting+Agendas

Join Zoom Meeting:
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system:

Re: Agenda items for this week's TSC call?

Arnaud Le Hors

Indeed, let's cancel this week's call. Please use the time to try and make progress on some of the pending issues.
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

From:        "Baohua Yang" <yangbaohua@...>
To:        Hart Montgomery <hmontgomery@...>
Cc:        Arun S M <arun.s.m.cse@...>, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>, Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>
Date:        06/24/2021 06:45 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Agenda items for this week's TSC call?
Sent by:        tsc@...

I think Arnaud means to cancel, but need his confirmation, On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 4:43 PM Hart Montgomery <hmontgomery@...> wrote: Hi Everyone, Are we keeping or cancelling the call tomorrow?   ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

I think Arnaud means to cancel, but need his confirmation,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 4:43 PM Hart Montgomery <hmontgomery@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Are we keeping or cancelling the call tomorrow?

Thanks a lot for your time, and have a great day.

Hart