Date

Agenda for TSC call of December 9, 2021 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Hello, all.

Please find this week’s TSC agenda:  https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+12+09+TSC+Meeting+Record

Tracy

Invitation to Participate: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force

Arun S M

Hello all,

As many of you already know, a "Hyperledger Security Process Task Force" was proposed in the recent TSC meeting. This is an invitation to join and collaborate on these efforts. Bring in your project team members, any and every feedback will add value. More participation will lead us to defining inclusive governance. I will send a follow up email and a zoom invitation to further facilitate these discussions. But here is a good starting point for you all.

Proposed Zoom meeting: Either Friday, 10th December 2021 or Monday, 13th December 2021

3. Survey & feedback from project teams.

Hart, Arnaud, Artem your presence will be great and you are all de facto nominated to the task force :) .

Regards,
Arun

Re: Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc

Jim Zhang

Thanks Bobbie for offering to present the Giving Chain work. The FireFly team would love to help with the presentation or be on the call to answer questions. Please feel free to reach out to Nicko to coordinate (I already gave him a heads up).

Jim

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 3:24 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Sounds reasonable to me. Let's skip this week. It will also give us time to review the reports that are just coming in. :-)
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

From:        "Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org" <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
To:        tsc@...
Date:        12/01/2021 07:10 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc
Sent by:        tsc@...

Hi, Arun. Thank you for the suggestions. I did take a look at the output from the member summit, and I do not see any direct action items. If the staff has action items from the member summit that the TSC should take a look at, please let us ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hi, Arun.

Thank you for the suggestions. I did take a look at the output from the member summit, and I do not see any direct action items. If the staff has action items from the member summit that the TSC should take a look at, please let us know.

Also, if anyone on the TSC knows of specific projects, labs, SIGs, or WGs that they would like to have present at the TSC, please let me know so that we can get a calendar of items going. I remember Nathan suggested that we have people come share some of the cool technical stuff that they are working on in the TSC. This might be a good opportunity to combine the two items into future agenda items.

Given that the current agenda only has the item that Hart suggested, I am suggesting that we cancel the call this week and pick up with that topic and others that may come up.

Tracy

--
Jim Zhang
Co-founder, Head of Protocol Engineering

Cancelled Event: Hyperledger TSC - Thursday, December 2, 2021 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Hyperledger TSC

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, December 2, 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Community Architects community-architects@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Meetring agendas are available here:
TSC Meetings 2021 - Technical Steering Committee - Hyperledger Confluence

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Re: Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc

Arnaud Le Hors

From:        "Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org" <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
To:        tsc@...
Date:        12/01/2021 07:10 PM
[...]

Bobbi

Tracy,

Thanks for the offer to present. I would like to put something together for a future TSC meeting. The topic is Linux Foundation's Mentorship Program: The Giving Chain project. We just wrapped up The 6-month program and have a working demo and momentum to become a Lab. FireFly was a huge part so I would like them to join in (If the team is okay with this). Just let me know.

Bobbi

On 12/01/2021 13:10, Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org wrote:

[...]

Hyperledger Grid Quarterly Update

Andrea Gunderson

Hyperledger Transact Quarterly Update

Andrea Gunderson

Re: Capital Markets SIG Call today at 10 am EST, open your December with a bang!

VIPIN BHARATHAN

We have liftoff! A limited short flight... With a demo of a comprehensive capital markets infrastructure solution by Mani Pillai.
From pre-issuance to issuance and primary markets to secondary markets and post trade support.
Please check out https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2021-12-01 for a presentation and a video...

Digital Transformation Consultant

Wednesday, December 8, 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, 4 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

Please join the TSC task force on where we are and where we should go with chat.
Background: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/Hyperledger+Community+Chat+Taskforce

Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

[...]

Hi Tracy,

If time permits and we have enough data points, we could start looking into action items from the member summit, invite project teams to present on the TSC calls, start looking into revamping some of the silent working groups.

David & Ry have a few tooling improvement ideas, but those alone may not call for a TSC meeting.

Regards,
Arun

On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 at 12:39 AM, Hart Montgomery <hmontgomery@...> wrote:
Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your response!  I'll create a proposal in the issue tracker and we can go from there.

It probably isn't worth it at this point to schedule a meeting only for this discussion, so please don't feel compelled to schedule a meeting only for this.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

As of now, this is the only topic that we have for the agenda. If you believe you are ready for a formal-ish proposal, I am happy to have you create one in the issue tracker. The email that you pointed us to gives us a good idea of what you are thinking would be included in the proposal.

If others have topics that we should include on the agenda, please add them.

Tracy

Re: Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc

Hart Montgomery

[...]

If there is time, I'd like us to discuss TSC members attending project meetings, as discussed previously on the email list here.  Do you think it would be helpful if I crafted some kind of formal-ish proposal, or should we just start with open discussion?

Thank you very much for your time and have a great day.

Wednesday, December 1, 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, 4 times

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

Please join the TSC task force on where we are and where we should go with chat.
Background: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/Hyperledger+Community+Chat+Taskforce

Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

Task Force: Chat

Ry Jones

Hyperledger Community Chat Task Force Kick Off

Grace Hartley

Hi All,

As discussed in last week's TSC meeting, we are kicking off the Hyperledger Community Chat Task Force. The goal of this Task Force is to provide a recommendation around the chat channel(s) Hyperledger will use moving forward. The first meeting for the group will be tomorrow from 1 to 2 PM ET. Anyone is welcome to join the Task Force.

Thanks,

Grace

241 - 260 of 3847