Date

Re: RIP Kim Cameron

bill

Sorry to hear Vipin. I have had zero time to participate but I still watch the progress you all are making.  Kim is at peace and his contributions will continue on.

Bill

On Dec 9, 2021, at 16:20, VIPIN BHARATHAN <vip@...> wrote:

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Kim Cameron, one of the giants in the Identity space.
As a tribute to the Identity Master, I bring you the talk he gave to the Hyperledger Identity Group back in Feb. 2020, before the world caved in on us.
This page has notes taken by the inimitable Kelly Cooper and Kim's presentation on Identity.
Please have a read and look at the recording: Kim's presentation starts around the 10 minute mark.

May Kim rest in peace.
I wish I had better news to report at the end of the year.

Digital Transformation Consultant

Re: [Hyperledger Identity WG] RIP Kim Cameron

Ry Jones

With his passing, the world is a worse place.
Ry

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 2:20 PM VIPIN BHARATHAN <vip@...> wrote:
Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Kim Cameron, one of the giants in the Identity space.
As a tribute to the Identity Master, I bring you the talk he gave to the Hyperledger Identity Group back in Feb. 2020, before the world caved in on us.
This page has notes taken by the inimitable Kelly Cooper and Kim's presentation on Identity.
Please have a read and look at the recording: Kim's presentation starts around the 10 minute mark.

May Kim rest in peace.
I wish I had better news to report at the end of the year.

Digital Transformation Consultant

RIP Kim Cameron

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Kim Cameron, one of the giants in the Identity space.
As a tribute to the Identity Master, I bring you the talk he gave to the Hyperledger Identity Group back in Feb. 2020, before the world caved in on us.
This page has notes taken by the inimitable Kelly Cooper and Kim's presentation on Identity.
Please have a read and look at the recording: Kim's presentation starts around the 10 minute mark.

May Kim rest in peace.
I wish I had better news to report at the end of the year.

Digital Transformation Consultant

Re: Breakdown of industrial use cases for Hyperledger blockchain project

David Boswell

Artem,

Thanks for offering to help collect this information and I'd be happy to help you with that.

A lot of this information is available, although it is scattered in multiple places.  For instance, we have data about use cases for different projects in our Case Study library, people present use cases in our SIGs and in meetups, there is content in presentations, etc.  Aggregating information from the Hyperledger site, Hyperledger wiki, YouTube and other places into one page could be really helpful.

One thing we've done to make things easier to find is to periodically create a presentation that gives an up to date snapshot of everything going on in the community.  Feel free to check out this 2021 Mid-Year update presentation that has information on several use cases using Fabric, Iroha, Aries and Indy.

That presentation was manually put together though and gets out of date, so it would be nice to find a more automated way to aggregate content in one place.  I think that should be possible if we had a system of tagging content and creating feeds.

Thanks,
David

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 5:43 AM Artem Barger <artem@...> wrote:
I was thinking of trying to collect this information and create a report/catalog to make a mind map with an attempt to learn how technology is being applied and used. Thanks for referring white paper, will definitely take a look.

Best regards,
                      Artem Barger.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 10:13 AM Arun .S.M. <arun.s.m.cse@...> wrote:
Hi Artem,

In majority cases, the project teams are unaware of where that project is being used. These would be collected as an aftermath through case study announcements, through surveys and reading public announcements.

It has categories and prominent use cases in each of them highlighted.

Regards,
Arun

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 4:12 AM Artem Barger <artem@...> wrote:
Hello fellow TSC's,

I was wondering whenever there is a report or might be a working group which has information about active projects and most popular use cases per blockchain project within Hyperledger eco-system?

I am trying to figure out what are the typical usages for each platform, like supply chain solutions, IoT, CBDC or tokenization practices in general and other?

Best regards,
                      Artem Barger.

Cancelled Event: Hyperledger TSC - Thursday, December 30, 2021 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Hyperledger TSC

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, December 30, 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Community Architects community-architects@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Meetring agendas are available here:
TSC Meetings 2021 - Technical Steering Committee - Hyperledger Confluence

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Cancelled Event: Hyperledger TSC - Thursday, December 23, 2021 #cal-cancelled

Thursday, December 23, 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Organizer: Community Architects community-architects@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Meetring agendas are available here:
TSC Meetings 2021 - Technical Steering Committee - Hyperledger Confluence

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91447530149?pwd=NWRNQ1BhRjhQd29GNTdUcmVSTWNKQT09

Meeting ID: 914 4753 0149
Passcode: 139990

Cancelled Event: Task Force: Chat - Wednesday, December 22, 2021 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Task Force: Chat

Wednesday, December 22, 2021
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

Please join the TSC task force on where we are and where we should go with chat.
Background: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/Hyperledger+Community+Chat+Taskforce

Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/99195458526

Re: Agenda for TSC call of December 9, 2021 #tsc

Angelo De Caro

Hi All,

I apologize, I will not be able to attend today's call.

Best,
./angelo

Re: TSC Member Attendance of Project Meetings

Angelo De Caro

Fantastic, Hart.

I've already joined one of the calls and I'm planning to join on a regular basis project calls starting from next year :)

Best,
./angelo

Event: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force - Monday, December 13, 2021 #cal-invite

Monday, December 13, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/97240941339

A call for the Hyperledger Security Process Task Force.  More details about the Task Force and this meeting are at:

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TF/2021-12-13+Meeting+Minutes

Re: Invitation to Participate: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force

Arun S M

Hello all,

The first meeting is on 13th December 2021, Monday at 8:00 AM PDT | 4:00 PM GMT.
An invite will be sent on the TSC and maintainers mailing lists.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,
Arun

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 1:19 AM Arun .S.M. <arun.s.m.cse@...> wrote:
Hello all,

As many of you already know, a "Hyperledger Security Process Task Force" was proposed in the recent TSC meeting. This is an invitation to join and collaborate on these efforts. Bring in your project team members, any and every feedback will add value. More participation will lead us to defining inclusive governance. I will send a follow up email and a zoom invitation to further facilitate these discussions. But here is a good starting point for you all.

Proposed Zoom meeting: Either Friday, 10th December 2021 or Monday, 13th December 2021

3. Survey & feedback from project teams.

Hart, Arnaud, Artem your presence will be great and you are all de facto nominated to the task force :) .

Regards,
Arun

Re: Agenda for TSC call of December 9, 2021 #tsc

Kuhrt, Tracy A.

Please note that I added another discussion item to the agenda:

Tracy

Re: Breakdown of industrial use cases for Hyperledger blockchain project

Artem Barger

Seems very interesting, though looks a bit outdated.

Best regards,
                      Artem Barger.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 3:37 PM kamlesh nagware <kamlesh.nagware@...> wrote:
And there are some companies like unbounded.network also provide use case details with blockchain project.

Thanks & Regards,

Kamlesh Nagware,

Blockchain Consultant

Email-kamlesh.nagware@...

Mobile:- +91 9511 2213 01

Linkedin-https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamlesh-nagware-1456094b

Twitter -@KNagware

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021, 1:43 PM Arun S M <arun.s.m.cse@...> wrote:
[...]

Kamlesh Nagware

[...]

Either day works for me fine. Will you send a calendar invite?

Best regards,
                      Artem Barger.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 9:49 PM Arun S M <arun.s.m.cse@...> wrote:
Hello all,

As many of you already know, a "Hyperledger Security Process Task Force" was proposed in the recent TSC meeting. This is an invitation to join and collaborate on these efforts. Bring in your project team members, any and every feedback will add value. More participation will lead us to defining inclusive governance. I will send a follow up email and a zoom invitation to further facilitate these discussions. But here is a good starting point for you all.

Proposed Zoom meeting: Either Friday, 10th December 2021 or Monday, 13th December 2021

3. Survey & feedback from project teams.

Hart, Arnaud, Artem your presence will be great and you are all de facto nominated to the task force :) .

Regards,
Arun

Re: [External] [Hyperledger TSC] Invitation to Participate: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force

Arun S M

Thanks Peter.
I will send a follow up email with Zoom invite details shortly, and also set up a meeting in TSC's mailing list.

Regards,
Arun

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 3:08 AM Somogyvari, Peter <peter.somogyvari@...> wrote:
Hi Arun,

Both of those days could work for me, but Monday is preferred.
Will you send another email once the date/time has been decided?

Kind regards,
Peter

Peter Somogyvari

Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms (APP)

Office: +1 (415) 537-5541

As many of you already know, a "Hyperledger Security Process Task Force" was proposed in the recent TSC meeting. This is an invitation to join and collaborate on these efforts. Bring in your project team members, any and every feedback will add value. More participation will lead us to defining inclusive governance. I will send a follow up email and a zoom invitation to further facilitate these discussions. But here is a good starting point for you all.

Proposed Zoom meeting: Either Friday, 10th December 2021 or Monday, 13th December 2021

3. Survey & feedback from project teams.

Hart, Arnaud, Artem your presence will be great and you are all de facto nominated to the task force :) .

Regards,
Arun

www.accenture.com

Re: [External] [Hyperledger TSC] Invitation to Participate: Hyperledger Security Process Task Force

Somogyvari, Peter