Date

Agenda items for the TSC call?

This time I really don't have anything else besides the quarterly reports (we did receive Burrow's report!) and the backlog. Is there anything else that would make the call really worthwhile?
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Check your eligibility to vote in the upcoming Technical Steering Committee election

David Boswell

Voting for this year's Technical Steering Committee election starts on October 1 and closes on October 15.  We ask that everyone take a couple of minutes now to confirm you are showing up correctly in the voter rolls so you can participate when the voting starts.

Voting is open to any community member who has contributed in the last 12 months. We have exported information about who has contributed, but it is important you confirm we have the correct data.  It is possible that our information includes a different email address than you would prefer and it is possible your contribution is not showing up in our export.

To check your availability, visit the Hyperledger Voter Eligibility Check and check your email address.

https://labs.hyperledger.org/voters/

If the information we have for you is incorrect or if you're not showing up, please email election@... and we will help.

Thanks,
David

Burrow Q3 update

Silas Davis

Evensong Burrow followers. A quiet quarter.

Apologies for lateness.

No news is good news?

Re: [Hyperledger DCI WG] Hyperledger TSC Election Call for Nominations

Arun S M

We will miss you Mark.
I remember your conversations in the meetings, the humor, willingness to lighten up the situation and bringing in different dimensions to the problem at hand.

Regards,
Arun

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 6:28 PM Mark Wagner <mwagner114@...> wrote:
I will not be running for reelection to the TSC this year. I want to thank everyone for their faith in me and for the opportunity to serve the community for the last few years.

Sincerely

Mark Wagner

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 2:02 PM David Boswell <dboswell@...> wrote:
This year's Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee (TSC) election will happen from October 1 to 15, 2021.  The election will include active contributors who have been nominated to run as candidates.  We are now opening the call for nominations and this process will run through September 17.

To nominate somebody, first ask them to confirm that they would like to be nominated then use the following email template with the subject line "TSC election nomination" and send it to election@...:

Dear Election Committee,

I nominate myself or <nominee's name> for the TSC election. My or their email address is <email>.

Thanks,

<your name>

After you have emailed your nomination, please also create a nomination statement on the Hyperledger wiki and include the following information: nominee name, nominated by, short personal bio and a short personal pitch about why someone should consider voting for them.

If you have any questions about the election process, please feel free to write to election@....

Thanks,
David

[...]

Re: Agenda for TSC call of September 2, 2021

Gari Singh

I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 4:55 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi,

I didn't get any response to my request for agenda items so this may be a short call but nevertheless I'd like us to try to tackle the incubation exit criteria so we'll have a call anyway. Here is the agenda:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+09+02+TSC+Meeting+Record

Talk to you then.
--
[...]

Agenda items for this week's TSC call?

I think we should be able to close Amendments to project incubation exit criteriafairly quickly and encourage everyone to comment as they see fit on the wiki.
Is there anything else anyone would like to discuss this week?

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Re: Agenda for TSC call of August 26, 2021

Mark Wagner

I am unable to attend today.

mark

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 13:23 Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Here is the agenda for tomorrow:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+08+26+TSC+Meeting+Record

We'll then go to backlog if time permits.

Talk to you then.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Agenda for TSC call of August 26, 2021

Here is the agenda for tomorrow:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+08+26+TSC+Meeting+Record

We'll then go to backlog if time permits.

Talk to you then.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Recording of today's call as well as the presentation

CBDC Patterns presentation

Can be found at
Feedback welcome. There was healthy attendance (24 people)- there seems to be lots of interest in the topic.

Digital Transformation Consultant

Hyperledger Grid Quarterly Update

Andrea Gunderson

Hyperledger Grid Quarterly Update is now available at

Hyperledger Transact Quarterly Update

Andrea Gunderson

The Hyperledger Transact Quarterly Update is ready for review.

Re: Agenda for TSC call of August 26, 2021

Bobbi

Hello,

Hope you are well. I will not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting.  Have a nice day.

Bobbi

Bobbi Muscara
Ledger Academy
Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee
calendly.com/bobbijn

On 08/18/2021 12:35, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:

Hi all,
The agenda for this week's call is available. The main item is to (hopefully!) close on the election discussion. If anyone wants to add anything else, please, feel free to do so, otherwise we'll go to the backlog as time permits.
Thanks.

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2021+08+19+TSC+Meeting+Record
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

Hyperledger Capital Markets Call tomorrow at 10 am- CBDC Patterns

 CBDC Patterns

Presentation tomorrow: by Vipin Bharathan, dlt.nyc

How to resolve the contradictions?
  • Monetary Policy
  • Public Utility
  • Interoperability
  • Privacy
  • Security
  • Operations

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
zoom.us

Digital Transformation Consultant

REMINDER: Hyperledger Full Time Mentee - Project Presentation on August 24th

Min Yu

Just a reminder that we have 5 mentees who are wrapping up their mentorship projects and will be presenting on their work tomorrow Tuesday, August 24th, 7am PT/10am ET/4pm CET/7:30pm India/10pm Beijing.
Zoom details below:

Min Yu is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93685217770?pwd=WWZYZUd4UHFsUFg3aktTaWVzUERWZz09 Meeting ID: 936 8521 7770 Passcode: 836690 One tap mobile +16465588656,,93685217770#,,,,*836690# US (New York) +13017158592,,93685217770#,,,,*836690# US (Washington DC) Dial by your location +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) 855 880 1246 US Toll-free 877 369 0926 US Toll-free +44 203 901 7895 The United Kingdom +44 208 080 6591 The United Kingdom +44 208 080 6592 The United Kingdom +44 330 088 5830 The United Kingdom +44 131 460 1196 The United Kingdom +44 203 481 5237 The United Kingdom +44 203 481 5240 The United Kingdom 0 800 031 5717 The United Kingdom Toll-free 0 800 260 5801 The United Kingdom Toll-free +86 10 5387 6330 China +86 10 8783 3177 China 400 669 9381 China Toll-free 400 182 3168 China Toll-free 400 616 8835 China Toll-free Meeting ID: 936 8521 7770 Passcode: 836690 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aci4uEFGCk

--
Min Yu
Operations Manager