From:        "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@...>
To:        "Hyperledger List" <tsc@...>
Date:        11/17/2020 02:50 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger TSC] TSC agenda for November 19, 2020

The agenda for this week is available. I invite everyone to have a look at Arun's Summary and RFC on the rollover issue prior to the call.

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-11-19+TSC+Agenda

The report for Transact is available for review (thank you, Andrea), we're missing the report for Indy.

TSC agenda for November 19, 2020

The agenda for this week is available. I invite everyone to have a look at Arun's Summary and RFC on the rollover issue prior to the call.
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-11-19+TSC+Agenda

The report for Transact is available for review (thank you, Andrea), we're missing the report for Indy.

Re: [Hyperledger Architecture WG] Arch-WG Nov 18th Guest Speaker Dr. Kuperberg - Topics DLT Deletion & Partitioning

VIPIN BHARATHAN

Sounds exciting! I will be there- Hope we can reboot the architecture working group and have some interesting thinking be presented there...
Looking forward!

Digital Transformation Consultant

From:        "Arun .S.M." <arun.s.m.cse@...>
To:        Gari Singh <garis@...>
Cc:        Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>, "Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <tsc@...>
Date:        11/11/2020 07:33 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Call this week?

Hi Arnaud,
Year end planning and activities has kept me occupied over the last couple of weeks. I wouldn't make it to the call this week because of conflicts.

You can expect an email from me on the proposals by this weekend. I'll resort to offline comments before bringing it up to the meeting next week.

Regards,
Arun

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020, 7:59 PM Gari Singh <garis@...> wrote:
FWIW, I cannot make it this week.

IBM Middleware
550 King St
Littleton, MA 01460
Cell: 978-846-7499

garis@...

From: "Arnaud Le Hors" <
lehors@...>
Sent by:
tsc@...
To: TSC <
tsc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger TSC] Call this week?
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2020 8:43 AM

Hi all,

I'm not sure it makes sense to have a call this week. Although I'd be happy to continue the discussion we started last week I'm not sure people have given it enough thoughts to make it worthwhile. I encourage everyone to write and get the conversations going! Use whatever you like best, email, wiki, RC. The choice is yours.
Arun, let me know if/when you have a chance to work on the project metrics so we can bring it back to the group for further discussion.

Short of anyone telling me otherwise I'll move to cancel this week's call.

Reminder: Report from Indy and Transact are due. (I don't expect one from Burrow this quarter)

Re: Proposal: cancel TSC meetings for holidays

Arnaud Le Hors

This matches my expectation so I'm fine with that proposal.

From:        "Gari Singh" <gari.r.singh@...>
To:        "hmontgomery@..." <hmontgomery@...>
Cc:        Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>, Ry Jones <rjones@...>, TSC <tsc@...>
Date:        11/10/2020 08:58 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Proposal: cancel TSC meetings for holidays
Sent by:        tsc@...

Agree for 17 Dec to 7 Jan.

Hart - I was planning to join the T-Day meeting while I'm waiting for my turkey to cook!  But I'm fine with cancelling as well.  lol

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 2:45 PM hmontgomery@...<hmontgomery@...> wrote:
We usually do this every year.  It makes sense to go ahead and cancel them.

I assume we are also going to cancel the Thanksgiving TSC meeting?  I suspect American participation would be very low.

From: "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@...>
Sent by: tsc@...
To: TSC <tsc@...>
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2020 8:43 AM

Hi all,

I'm not sure it makes sense to have a call this week. Although I'd be happy to continue the discussion we started last week I'm not sure people have given it enough thoughts to make it worthwhile. I encourage everyone to write and get the conversations going! Use whatever you like best, email, wiki, RC. The choice is yours.
Arun, let me know if/when you have a chance to work on the project metrics so we can bring it back to the group for further discussion.

Short of anyone telling me otherwise I'll move to cancel this week's call.

Reminder: Report from Indy and Transact are due. (I don't expect one from Burrow this quarter)

Re: [External] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Request to Present Cactus at early January TSC

Jonathan Hamilton

Thanks Arnaud, the 14th of January sounds appropriate to us.  We will save the date!

Be well!

Jonathan Hamilton

OOO Nov 23rd – 27th

Senior Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms | Technology & Engineering CoE

Office: 312.693.2806 | Mobile: 773.655.0909

Become an LGBT Ally. Demonstrate your support for an inclusive workplace for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) employees.

From:        "Jonathan Hamilton via lists.hyperledger.org" <jonathan.m.hamilton=accenture.com@...>
To:        "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Cc:        "Somogyvari, Peter" <peter.somogyvari@...>, "shingo_fujimoto@..." <shingo_fujimoto@...>, "Takeuchi, Takuma" <takeuchi.takuma@...>, "Montgomery, Hart" <hmontgomery@...>
Date:        11/10/2020 04:51 AM
Sent by:        tsc@...

Dear TSC,

I am a maintainer for Hyperledger Cactus.

The Cactus community understands that the TSC is interested in hosting more technical talks.  As Cactus is building ledger interoperability, we would like to share the progression of our architecture and solicit inputs / collaboration from the TSC & the broader Hyperledger community.

Based on our trajectory, we think early January would be a good time to present and engage this way.   Is it possible to schedule us out in this timeframe?

Be well!

Jonathan Hamilton

OOO Nov 23rd – 27th

Senior Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms | Technology & Engineering CoE

Office: 312.693.2806 | Mobile: 773.655.0909

Become an LGBT Ally. Demonstrate your support for an inclusive workplace for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) employees.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at
https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com

Cancelled Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) - Thursday, 26 November 2020 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 26 November 2020
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09

Organizer: TSC community-architects@...

Please see the agenda: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/TSC+Meeting+Agendas

Join Zoom Meeting:
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system:

Re: Proposal: cancel TSC meetings for holidays

Gari Singh

Agree for 17 Dec to 7 Jan.

Hart - I was planning to join the T-Day meeting while I'm waiting for my turkey to cook!  But I'm fine with cancelling as well.  lol

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 2:45 PM hmontgomery@... <hmontgomery@...> wrote:
We usually do this every year.  It makes sense to go ahead and cancel them.

I assume we are also going to cancel the Thanksgiving TSC meeting?  I suspect American participation would be very low.

I propose the TSC cancels the meetings from 17 DEC to 07 JAN, inclusive, due to EOY holidays.
Ry

Re: Proposal: cancel TSC meetings for holidays

Ry Jones

Sure, I'll do that now.

Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>