Date   

Updated Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) #cal-invite

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Technical Steering Committee (TSC)

When:
Thursday, 24 September 2020
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09

Organizer: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) community-architects@...

Description:
Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.

Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJcud-2uqD0oGdCRhSPPVudkYn_hZb-W7SRT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrrTsuHNKTshqDRowqA4igLO7wpiFBjad-rhfWMxBldwf9D-x9Ooh9Xe-H

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09
Meeting ID: 933 0466 6234
Passcode: 069643


Hyperledger TSC Election Candidates and Start of Voting

Brian Behlendorf
 

Dear Hyperledger Community Members,

I am pleased to announce the following slate of candidates for the 2020-2021 Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee (TSC) election. You are voting to elect 15 people from the 29 candidates listed below:

You will be using Cornell's CIVS system, using the Condorcet-IRV completion rule. It is a ranked voting system that allows you to weigh candidates by placing them in an order of preference.

A ballot will be sent by email to all registered voters by the start of voting. Voting will begin at 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7) on Saturday, September 26th 2020 and continue until 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7) on Saturday, October 10th 2020.

If you are a voter and do not see this ballot by Monday morning, first check your spam boxes as it may come from an unrecognized source. If you don't find it there, please send an email to election@....

The TSC is responsible for setting the direction and character of the Hyperledger community across all its technical projects. This is your chance to influence that direction and character. The TSC should represent a broad range of voices from across the Hyperledger community. I encourage you to take the time to read the candidate statements linked from this email and consider your vote carefully.

Thank you,

Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger @ The Linux Foundation


Changes to Hyperledger-hosted Zoom meetings

Ry Jones
 

On September 27 Zoom is implementing a mandatory functionality change. Zoom will now enforce all meetings to have either a passcode or a waiting room. If no passcode is enabled, attendees will automatically be placed into a waiting room and the meeting hosts will need to add the attendees to the meeting manually.

 

You should be looking for updated meeting invites from lists.hyperledger.org that contain an embedded passcode as part of the zoom meeting URL. These notices will be tagged with #cal-invite.

 

Please be sure to sync your calendars if the updates are not reflected on your calendar tools. You can always subscribe to the calendar feed to stay up to date with any meeting changes by following the instructions below:

 

Opt into a Hyperledger subgroup mailing list (if you wish to receive calendar updates and subscribe to calendar feed) 

  • Log into https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/main

  • Click on Subgroups to the left and this will display the list of available subgroups for Hyperledger 

  • Navigate to the subgroup of your choice

  • Click +Join This Group toward the near bottom of the page and this will add you to the group.

Subscribe to a meeting calendar

  • Login to lists.hyperledger.org for the specific Hyperledger list you are interested in

  • For example, click the "Your Calendar" icon on the left: https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/calendar

  • Scroll to the bottom of the page

  • Click the "Subscribe to Calendar" button

  • copy the URL that is generated

  • Paste the URL using whatever method your calendar reader uses for internet calendar subscriptions

All Hyperledger public meetings can also be viewed on the wiki.


Inviting discussions to Collaborate for Global Digital Corona Virus Harmful Mutation Control Program #cal-invite #cal-notice #tsc #tsc-project-update #tsc-wg-update

Jayakar <Jayakar_J_Joseph@...>
 

Requesting discussions to proceed with partnerships for the development of infrastructure to, Global Digital Corona Virus Harmful Mutations Control Program.


Cancelled Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) - Thursday, 24 September 2020 #cal-cancelled

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Cancelled: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 24 September 2020
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup

Organizer: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) community-architects@...

Description:
Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJcud-2uqD0oGdCRhSPPVudkYn_hZb-W7SRT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrrTsuHNKTshqDRowqA4igLO7wpiFBjad-rhfWMxBldwf9D-x9Ooh9Xe-H Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09 Meeting ID: 933 0466 6234 Passcode: 069643 One tap mobile +12532158782,,93304666234# US (Tacoma) +13462487799,,93304666234# US (Houston) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) 855 880 1246 US Toll-free 877 369 0926 US Toll-free +1 587 328 1099 Canada +1 647 374 4685 Canada +1 647 558 0588 Canada +1 778 907 2071 Canada +1 204 272 7920 Canada +1 438 809 7799 Canada 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 933 0466 6234 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/apwhVeEz2


TSC call canceled

Arnaud Le Hors
 

Hi,
I'm not aware of anything requiring our immediate attention so I'm going to cancel this week's call. Next week I'd like to start discussing some of the take-aways from the Member Summit which pertain to the TSC.
Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM


Capital Markets Special Interest Group Call on September 23, 2020 at 10 am EDT

VIPIN BHARATHAN
 

Hi all,


The Hyperledger Capital Markets SIG continues its work on CBDCs. This time for a disconnected approach using Smart Cards. "Springboarding CBDC Into Reality" by Sergio Mello, CEO of Tangem. A fresh look at emulating the peer-to-peer nature of cash.
Tangem is completing the required VISA and Mastercard certification processes to enable digital assets and CBDC to ride on the existing EMVCo rails. Tangem focuses on secure microelectronics, modern cryptography, decentralization, open-source software, and interoperability to provide a platform for industrial-grade solutions. This is especially true in leapfrogging in developing countries to solve the last mile problem for CBDC.

Where: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup

When: September 23, 10:00 am EDT (14:00 UTC)

Discuss: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/CMSIG/2020-09-23


Please attend the call; listen and contribute.


Best,
Vipin

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant
Financial Services (Blockchain, ML, Design Thinking)
vip@...


Updated Event: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) #cal-invite

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <tsc@...>
 

Technical Steering Committee (TSC)

When:
Thursday, 24 September 2020
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup

Organizer: Technical Steering Committee (TSC) community-architects@...

Description:
Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJcud-2uqD0oGdCRhSPPVudkYn_hZb-W7SRT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrrTsuHNKTshqDRowqA4igLO7wpiFBjad-rhfWMxBldwf9D-x9Ooh9Xe-H Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93304666234?pwd=OEswSmpjS2oxeWE2NmZId2hBanBnQT09 Meeting ID: 933 0466 6234 Passcode: 069643 One tap mobile +12532158782,,93304666234# US (Tacoma) +13462487799,,93304666234# US (Houston) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) 855 880 1246 US Toll-free 877 369 0926 US Toll-free +1 587 328 1099 Canada +1 647 374 4685 Canada +1 647 558 0588 Canada +1 778 907 2071 Canada +1 204 272 7920 Canada +1 438 809 7799 Canada 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 933 0466 6234 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/apwhVeEz2


TSC agenda for Sep 17, 2020

Arnaud Le Hors
 

Hi,
I apologize for sending this so late but in response to Danno's request to have time to discuss the issue on CalVer, let's have a call today. Maybe we can keep it short?

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-09-17+TSC+Agenda

Cheers.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM


[Hyperledger Burrow] 2020 Q3 update

Silas Davis
 


Let me include the summary here on which a discussion would be useful:

This quarter has certainly been a fallow quarter for Burrow, mostly as a consequence of Covid and in the case of Monax the need to refocus on our product built on top of Burrow. We do have more work planned and another developer coming in to work on the SQL mapping layer Vent at the end of this year to extend its functionality.

Inevitably this raises considerations that have lingered around Burrow and the level of development activity from a wider community. I think it would be premature at this stage to talk about end-of-life for Burrow as I am aware of other companies taking an interest (such as CertiK). However I think the next two quarters will be critical for Burrow and on that timescale we should revisit this question and decide whether there is a realistic prospect of Burrow leaving incubation (chiefly in having sufficient contribution-weighted contributor diversity).

I do expect Q1 2021 to be quite active in terms of work that Monax needs to do on Burrow so one way or another Burrow does need an active development home in the medium term, but I defer to the TSC to judge whether Hyperledger is that home. If we are able to garner greater community involvement then I think it could, but so far with the time and resources I have available to me for community building that has not really happened.


Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync - Wed, 09/16/2020 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync

When:
Wednesday, 16 September 2020
9:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Organizer:
marketing@...

Description:
https://zoom.us/j/982600073

  • The second Wednesday of every month at 9am PT Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/982600073
  • One tap mobile +16465588656,,982600073# US (New York) +16699006833,,982600073# US (San Jose) Dial by your location +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) 877 369 0926 US Toll-free 855 880 1246 US Toll-free +1 647 558 0588 Canada 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 982 600 073 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abaoIu7JMk
  • Hosted by: Jessica Rampen (Sr. Manager of Marketing Communications) Alissa Worley (Hyperledger MC chair) Duncan Johnston-Watt (Hyperledger MC vice chair)


Re: Anything for this week's TSC call?

Arnaud Le Hors
 

Oh right! Sorry, I forgot about that one. Thank you for putting the wiki page together.
Ok, maybe we can discuss that then although I think some progress could also be done through the wiki comments. Only a few of us seems to have looked at it.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM




From:        "Danno Ferrin" <danno.ferrin@...>
To:        Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc:        "Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <tsc@...>
Date:        09/16/2020 03:38 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Anything for this week's TSC call?
Sent by:        tsc@...




How about the proposal of allowing projects to use the CalVer versioning Scheme? I...                                                                                                                                                                                      
This Message Is From an External Sender
This message came from outside your organization.


How about the proposal of allowing projects to use the CalVer versioning Scheme?

I was asked to make a formal proposal out of it - https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Allow+projects+to+use+CalVer+or+SemVer


On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 6:44 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I don't have much for the agenda other than the issue about rollovers which I want to put on hold for now. Indeed, there were a lot of discussions about the greenhouse and the management of our projects at the Member Summit last week with some specific takeaways for the TSC I'd like us to look at before we go any further on the rollover issue. Not that it necessarily makes the rollover issue irrelevant but it is likely to have some impact in how we address it so, I think we might as well wait a bit rather than risk having to revisit it later. There is really no rush anyway.


Let me know if you have any other topic you'd like to bring up or we'll just cancel this week's call otherwise.


Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM






Re: Anything for this week's TSC call?

Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin@...>
 

How about the proposal of allowing projects to use the CalVer versioning Scheme?


On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 6:44 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I don't have much for the agenda other than the issue about rollovers which I want to put on hold for now. Indeed, there were a lot of discussions about the greenhouse and the management of our projects at the Member Summit last week with some specific takeaways for the TSC I'd like us to look at before we go any further on the rollover issue. Not that it necessarily makes the rollover issue irrelevant but it is likely to have some impact in how we address it so, I think we might as well wait a bit rather than risk having to revisit it later. There is really no rush anyway.

Let me know if you have any other topic you'd like to bring up or we'll just cancel this week's call otherwise.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM


Anything for this week's TSC call?

Arnaud Le Hors
 

Hi all,

I don't have much for the agenda other than the issue about rollovers which I want to put on hold for now. Indeed, there were a lot of discussions about the greenhouse and the management of our projects at the Member Summit last week with some specific takeaways for the TSC I'd like us to look at before we go any further on the rollover issue. Not that it necessarily makes the rollover issue irrelevant but it is likely to have some impact in how we address it so, I think we might as well wait a bit rather than risk having to revisit it later. There is really no rush anyway.

Let me know if you have any other topic you'd like to bring up or we'll just cancel this week's call otherwise.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Blockchain & Web Open Technologies - IBM


Identity WG call on Sept 16, 2020

Vipin Bharathan
 

Hello everyone,

Main event is:

Deepak Maram presents CanDID: a platform for practical, user-friendly realization of decentralized identity, the idea of empowering end users with management of their own credentials. While decentralized identity promises to give users greater control over their private data, it burdens users with management of private keys, creating a significant risk of key loss. Existing and proposed approaches also presume the spontaneous availability of a credential-issuance ecosystem, creating a bootstrapping problem. They also omit essential functionality, like resistance to Sybil attacks and the ability to detect misbehaving or sanctioned users while preserving user privacy.

CanDID addresses these challenges by issuing credentials in a user-friendly way that draws securely and privately on data from existing, unmodified web service providers. Such legacy compatibility similarly enables CanDID users to leverage their existing online accounts for recovery of lost keys. Using a decentralized committee of nodes, CanDID provides strong confidentiality for user's keys, real-world identities, and data, yet prevents users from spawning multiple identities and allows identification (and blacklisting) of sanctioned users. We present the CanDID architecture and its technical innovations and report on experiments demonstrating its practical performance.

Deepak is a PhD student at Cornell University and he is the principal author of this paper: https://eprint.iacr.org/2020/934 which describes CanDID in detail.

Please join the call and collaborate- ask questions, provide answers etc.

Thanks,
Vipin



Re: Volunteering for the TSC

Brian Behlendorf
 

Dan, you were a huge inspiration for my realization, upon landing within the HL community, that there is More Than One Way to design these things, so obvious in retrospect but not obvious at the time. There's a straight line between that and the greenhouse concept. While you may think you can get away with making mere "technical" contributions, you won't escape positively influencing the TSC and community through that work. Thanks for everything to date and more to come.

Brian

On 9/11/20 11:54 AM, Middleton, Dan wrote:

Hi,

My responsibilities have expanded and I look forward to working with those of you who are also getting underway at the Confidential Compute Consortium and the Open Source Security Foundation - both LF projects btw :)

 

With my expanded role, I plan to focus my HL time on direct project contributions to Sawtooth, Ursa, etc. and take a step back from governance activities.

As such, I do not plan to run for the TSC this term. Instead, I would like to encourage other voices we haven't heard on the TSC to step forward.

 

Diversity in many dimensions is lacking across Hyperledger and the technology ecosystem generally. The long term benefit of this open source organization depends on the next TSC taking a new approach to its role and hearing more new perspectives.

 

In recent conversations hearing Danno Ferrin and James Barry voice, in a sense "outside" perspectives has been helpful. The TSC would benefit from more such voices.

 

I also know we have a number of talented engineers with diverse backgrounds. Some of whom may have preferred to focus on project or work group contributions and stayed away from the TSC. I encourage you to bring your talents to the TSC so that it can fulfill its technical steering role. If you aren't sure if you'd be welcome to do that, I would like to reiterate that all are welcome here.

 

Regards,

 

Dan Middleton

Principal Engineer

Intel

 


-- 
Brian Behlendorf
Executive Director, Hyperledger
bbehlendorf@...
Twitter: @brianbehlendorf


Volunteering for the TSC

Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...>
 

Hi,

My responsibilities have expanded and I look forward to working with those of you who are also getting underway at the Confidential Compute Consortium and the Open Source Security Foundation - both LF projects btw :)

 

With my expanded role, I plan to focus my HL time on direct project contributions to Sawtooth, Ursa, etc. and take a step back from governance activities.

As such, I do not plan to run for the TSC this term. Instead, I would like to encourage other voices we haven't heard on the TSC to step forward.

 

Diversity in many dimensions is lacking across Hyperledger and the technology ecosystem generally. The long term benefit of this open source organization depends on the next TSC taking a new approach to its role and hearing more new perspectives.

 

In recent conversations hearing Danno Ferrin and James Barry voice, in a sense "outside" perspectives has been helpful. The TSC would benefit from more such voices.

 

I also know we have a number of talented engineers with diverse backgrounds. Some of whom may have preferred to focus on project or work group contributions and stayed away from the TSC. I encourage you to bring your talents to the TSC so that it can fulfill its technical steering role. If you aren't sure if you'd be welcome to do that, I would like to reiterate that all are welcome here.

 

Regards,

 

Dan Middleton

Principal Engineer

Intel

 


Capital Markets SIG call at 10 EDT today

VIPIN BHARATHAN
 

Hi everyone,

The meeting agenda is at 
Please add to it or comment.
The main event is:
Discuss whitepaper on CBDC sparked by the eThaler project. The authors are Mani Pillai (otc*Digital & Vipin Bharathan dlt.nyc and advisor to otc.Digital), eThaler received a lot of interest in the press and in many other venues, including among central bankers. There will be a demo of eThaler at a later meeting. The whitepaper is still in draft. Please read it (or skim it as it is a 36-page paper) and we are eager to hear your comments for improvement. The paper was sent out as an attachment to the group. A new direction in the implementation of an integrated CBDC solution is proposed in the whitepaper. The whitepaper is not just words, implementation of some of the components are available in hyperledger labs and elsewhere. We hope to change the conversation around CBDC towards open standards and linking contracts to payments.

The call is at 10 am EDT (14:00 UTC)

Vipin

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant
Financial Services (Blockchain, ML, Design Thinking)
vip@...


Re: Transact as a TLP

clive boulton
 

For Transact, Grid, and Sawtooth core. I'd like to attest that I track and follow along, and feel part of the open-source software design and development process. I keep an eye on the named RocketChat channels for upcoming design 1-2+ hour meetings. Same for Cactus who has more time sandboxed meetings of about 1 hour. Same for Fabric Private Chain Code (PDOs). It does take some effort for me to engage. I motivated in cross-pollinating or contributing to distributed resilient secure software engineering for applications (Mark S. Millers body of work on eRights: ES/JS, Node, Wasm). Which I feel welcome to do by remarking on RFCs, PRs, and ongoing design discussions.

- Clive Boulton 
Hyperledger architecture working group member. 
       

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 12:11 PM Shawn Amundson <amundson@...> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:01 PM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
...
So for those who want to be involved in those design decisions around Transact - where do they go? Whether I go to the wiki page, the mailing list, or the RocketChat channel, I don't see those discussions, despite those being listed in the Transact README.md as the place to go. The Kanban page isn't a useful way to see design discussions, it's a way to prioritize work already agreed upon. It looks and feels like the actual discussions and work are taking place elsewhere, hidden?, with the community tools used as an after-development way to get feedback from end-users. The cheerful Q3 report doesn't give any clues either. With Grid it's the same deal - I'm quite encouraged by that community call, but again, the Wiki, the mailing list, and the RocketChat channel all leave the impression that the real work is happening elsewhere. To even find the agenda for the Grid meeting I had to go scroll up in the Rocketchat channel, and then, who knows what the results of that meeting were? I want to be wrong about all this, that I missed a memo on where these discussions are happening - what am I missing

...

RocketChat is definitely the best place, because the maintainers are generally present there.

For Transact, it does end up being a series of very specific discussions usually between maintainers (often 1:1), and usually in the context of trying to achieve something in another project. The bulk of the discussion then turns to PR review, which is where all the maintainers get involved. In addition, recently, there has been a fair amount of Transact discussion on the Sawtooth contributors meetings because of the Sawtooth+Transact integration work currently in progress. These are really more discussions about Sawtooth than Transact, but the occasional item turns into a feature for Transact -- like a strong desire to add backward-compatible transaction processor support to Transact (as a community-driven requirement for Sawtooth 2).

Grid is much different. A lot of the engagement is centered around RFCs - for example, there are 100 comments on the Location RFC - https://github.com/hyperledger/grid-rfcs/pull/20. In the community meeting, we gave an opportunity for discussion of upcoming RFCs. There is also a lot of work going on currently to expose a lot more information through the documentation.

-Shawn
 


Re: Transact as a TLP

Shawn Amundson
 

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:01 PM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
...
So for those who want to be involved in those design decisions around Transact - where do they go? Whether I go to the wiki page, the mailing list, or the RocketChat channel, I don't see those discussions, despite those being listed in the Transact README.md as the place to go. The Kanban page isn't a useful way to see design discussions, it's a way to prioritize work already agreed upon. It looks and feels like the actual discussions and work are taking place elsewhere, hidden?, with the community tools used as an after-development way to get feedback from end-users. The cheerful Q3 report doesn't give any clues either. With Grid it's the same deal - I'm quite encouraged by that community call, but again, the Wiki, the mailing list, and the RocketChat channel all leave the impression that the real work is happening elsewhere. To even find the agenda for the Grid meeting I had to go scroll up in the Rocketchat channel, and then, who knows what the results of that meeting were? I want to be wrong about all this, that I missed a memo on where these discussions are happening - what am I missing

...

RocketChat is definitely the best place, because the maintainers are generally present there.

For Transact, it does end up being a series of very specific discussions usually between maintainers (often 1:1), and usually in the context of trying to achieve something in another project. The bulk of the discussion then turns to PR review, which is where all the maintainers get involved. In addition, recently, there has been a fair amount of Transact discussion on the Sawtooth contributors meetings because of the Sawtooth+Transact integration work currently in progress. These are really more discussions about Sawtooth than Transact, but the occasional item turns into a feature for Transact -- like a strong desire to add backward-compatible transaction processor support to Transact (as a community-driven requirement for Sawtooth 2).

Grid is much different. A lot of the engagement is centered around RFCs - for example, there are 100 comments on the Location RFC - https://github.com/hyperledger/grid-rfcs/pull/20. In the community meeting, we gave an opportunity for discussion of upcoming RFCs. There is also a lot of work going on currently to expose a lot more information through the documentation.

-Shawn
 

701 - 720 of 3844