From: Ray Chen [mailto:oldsharp@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:16 AM
To: Hart Montgomery <hmontgomery@us.fujitsu.com>
Cc: Martin Arrivets <martin@babble.io>; Giacomo Puri Purini <giacomo@babble.io>; hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@lists.hyperledger.org>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Project Proposal: Consensus Platform

Hart Montgomery wrote:

Is there a reason this hasn’t been submitted to a conference for peer review? I’d highly recommend doing so—you’ll have a lot more credibility with regards to people believing the protocol if you can get it published in some conference proceedings. If you need help, I bet there are people on this list who would be happy to point you in the right direction.
Babble is one of the implementations based on the original Hashgraph paper, written in Golang, and licensed under Apache License v2. That's what Martin try to propose here.

Babble has nothing to do with whether the original paper has been submitted for peer review or not.

Ray