Re: Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc


Arnaud Le Hors
 

Sounds reasonable to me. Let's skip this week. It will also give us time to review the reports that are just coming in. :-)
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM




From:        "Kuhrt, Tracy A. via lists.hyperledger.org" <tracy.a.kuhrt=accenture.com@...>
To:        tsc@...
Date:        12/01/2021 07:10 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Call for topics for this week's TSC meeting #tsc
Sent by:        tsc@...




Hi, Arun. Thank you for the suggestions. I did take a look at the output from the member summit, and I do not see any direct action items. If the staff has action items from the member summit that the TSC should take a look at, please let us ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.


ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi, Arun.

Thank you for the suggestions. I did take a look at the output from the member summit, and I do not see any direct action items. If the staff has action items from the member summit that the TSC should take a look at, please let us know.

Also, if anyone on the TSC knows of specific projects, labs, SIGs, or WGs that they would like to have present at the TSC, please let me know so that we can get a calendar of items going. I remember Nathan suggested that we have people come share some of the cool technical stuff that they are working on in the TSC. This might be a good opportunity to combine the two items into future agenda items.

Given that the current agenda only has the item that Hart suggested, I am suggesting that we cancel the call this week and pick up with that topic and others that may come up.

Tracy





Join tsc@lists.hyperledger.org to automatically receive all group messages.