Re: [Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity Working Group the road forward September 15, 2021 12 noon EDT

Alfonso Govela Thomae

Thank you Daniel and Vipin,

Apologies for not being able to make it. My interest to collaborate continues. Look forward to Vipin’s writeup for next steps.

Kind regards to you all.

Alfonso

On Sep 15, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Bachenheimer, Daniel via lists.hyperledger.org <daniel.bachenheimer=accenture.com@...> wrote:

Thanks Vipin – sounds reasonable.