Re: [Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity Working Group the road forward September 15, 2021 12 noon EDT
Alfonso Govela Thomae
Thanks Vipin, and hi all,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Your proposal is most relevant. Agreements and suggestions follow.
- Identity is foundational for any decentralized ecosystem, and vital for des-intermediated transactions.
- Ownership of assets, digital or not, require identified proprietaries.
- IDWG should continue to be a breeding ground for identity related issues.
- ID should be one of many bridges to build across silos.
- Systematization of knowledge can help our group, and facilitate bringing in interest from others.
- Let's start a movement to systematize knowledge at each SIGs, WGs, and Meetups. Repetition across groups might facilitate connections.
- Referencing context is a meaningful way to include related, but still not included, areas.
- Let’s retake the identity focused white paper.
- I would like to contribute with a Taxonomy of ID Use Cases, that can expand our Taxonomy of DLT / Blockchain Educational Opportunities at LMDWG.
Personally I would like to keep our meetings bi-weekly. My experience with Meetup Groups is that monthly sessions don't generate enough engagement.
Thank you Vipin for all your support in making this IDWG possible.
Kind regards to you all,
Co-Founder Hyperledger Latinoamerica
Co-Chair Learning Materials and Development Working Group