Re: [Hyperledger Ursa] Event: Hyperledger Ursa Biweekly Meeting - 07/21/2021 #cal-reminder

David Boswell

Vipin and Arun, thanks for flagging this invite conflict.  I can reach out to Hart and Nicko offline to sort this out and update invites as needed.

If anyone else runs into any other meeting conflicts like this, feel free to let us know and we'll resolve it.

FYI, the meetups do use the calendar.  I check the calendar before scheduling every virtual meetup and all virtual meetups get added to the community calendar.  For reference, the meetups get scheduled at:

Thanks,
David

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 9:03 AM VIPIN BHARATHAN <vip@...> wrote:
In case people have doubts about these zoom links
  1. Hyperledger meetings use three separate links (TSC has its own) - they are  all shared between WGs/SIGs/other groups
  2. As long as people use these without treading on each other it should be fine ( no more than 3 meetings can happen simultaneously.
  3. Requires a shared calendar to verify that one or more of the zoom links are free at a particular time. https://lists.hyperledger.org/calendar
  4. Also requires that all groups using the calendar either have direct and indirect write access to the calendar. Does not look like the firefly guys and the meetup groups use the calendar to ensure no collisions.
  5. You have to self-administer the collisions and collaborate.

Digital Transformation Consultant