Re: [Hyperledger Maintainers] TSC update at the Global Forum

Brian Behlendorf

I joked that it was like wearing a jet pack hovering over Disneyland watching all the activity below. Really a clear sense that there's activity across the community. Thanks for that and for all the TSC members who presented and helped produce the event!

Brian

On 6/10/21 12:38 PM, Stephen Curran wrote:
Great job on the presentation, Arnaud!  It went really well.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 12:24 PM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:
Thanks everyone for providing input for my presentation. It was a bit crazy to try and say at least one thing about every single project and WG plus some but the feedback I received was good. I hope this gave attendees a good idea of the breadth of what's going on within Hyperledger and the desire to find out more about whatever piqued their interest.

I was so wired after my presentation that it took me a while to get back to normal speed but it was fun. :-)

Cheers.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

From:        "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@...>
To:        "Hyperledger Maintainers" <maintainers@...>
Date:        05/26/2021 07:42 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Maintainers] TSC update at the Global Forum
Sent by:        maintainers@...

Hi all, I'll have the opportunity to give an update at the upcoming Global Forum and I'm considering highlighting one major aspect of each project. What is the major development you would like me to highlight about your project that took place ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

I'll have the opportunity to give an update at the upcoming Global Forum and I'm considering highlighting one major aspect of each project. What is the major development you would like me to highlight about your project that took place over the last year or that you are working on?

Note that I have limited time and can't get into any details so all I'm asking is for a bullet or two. My hope is to give people an appetite for finding out more in the follow up sessions.

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member - Open Technologies: Blockchain, Edge Computing, Web - IBM

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)
Trustee, Vice Chair - Sovrin Foundation (sovrin.org)

Schedule a Meeting: https://calendly.com/swcurran

General Manager for Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity