Re: [Hyperledger Sawtooth] Exporting chat data

Arun S M

If we have an archive of all public channels, it would greatly help in getting answers to repeated questions. It would also help in building a story line of features that went in, discussions if any that happened around that.

Rocket.Chat search hasn't been nicer to me so far. Any plans of tooling around these archives or letting search engines index them?

Regards,
Arun

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021, 1:12 AM VIPIN BHARATHAN <vip@...> wrote:
Glad to see that privacy by design is baked in. There are administrative backdoors in many platforms...

Can't be evil is better than don't be evil.

Digital Transformation Consultant