Re: Call for agenda items

Jonathan Levi (HACERA)

Oh, that’s great Jayakar !

My (independent) advice for working out a project proposal for the TSC is to try to think/find potential projects (existing HL projects) that will be useful/helpful/beneficial for your proposal, and vice versa, for example, what Hyperledger Frameworks (say, Fabric, Sawtooth, Besu, etc.) will be happy to have/support such a Global Digital Healthcare Infrastructure.

This way, it may be easier for you to find sponsors for the proposal, advise from project maintainers/developers… and last by not least, most projects have a representative in the TSC, who can help with the discussions, helping you represent your case, knowing other people and what each framework does best, etc. etc.

For context, here is a previous project proposal, that took some time to approve, but I believe was really well written (https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/Hyperledger+Besu+Proposal), I was one of the sponsors, but the heavy lifting took some time for the PagaSys/Besu team.

Another option to consider, is also a Hyperledger Lab, which may be a bit easier in terms of “pre-requisite”, rather than a “top level project”, etc. Just throwing a few options out there.

Please appreciate that several companies/people on this mailing been working with several legacy systems during most of the year already, and, I, personally, developed an “allergy” to solutions that lock healthcare data that make it so hard for policy makers, business and other 3.4 Billion people to really understand what’s going on in the world these days, and the situation is getting worse daily.

While is why, something of the nature of what you suggest (BUT without (!) vendor lock-ins, etc.) may be very useful and impactful.

Looking forward, thanks again and hope you stay safe, wherever you are.

Jonathan

MiPasa - Powered by HACERA
https://mipasa.com

Unbounded Network - To Network with Network
https://unbounded.network

HACERA - To Blockchain with Confidence
https://hacera.com

On Oct 29, 2020, at 7:23 PM, Jayakar <Jayakar_J_Joseph@...> wrote:

Dear Jonathan,
There is lot of update since 28 September and shall be posted soon, probably on or before next week.
With Best regards & thanks
Jayakar