From: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@... [mailto:hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Michael Dolan via hyperledger-tsc
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:33 PM
To: tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Draft Agenda for 2/18 TSC Meeting

For Thursday’s Hyperledger TSC Call, below are the agenda topics I’ve captured from last meeting and subsequent email threads. Please remember the deadline for submitting TSC Chair nominations is tomorrow (Wed) at 9pm US Pacific Time. I’d like to give any nominees a few minutes to discuss their candidacy at the start of the call, if the nominees want to.

Finally, if anyone would like to volunteer to lead the discussion on use cases or convergence proposals, please let me know. I saw Binh sent an email with a conversion proposal last week, but wasn’t sure if we should plan for any others who can lead portions of the discussion.

Draft Agenda:

  • 5-20 mins: Statement from each TSC Chair nominee (3-5 mins per nominee; list or number of nominees TBD)
  • 15 mins: Code of Conduct discussion (Chris Ferris) (link to referenced CF CoC: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/foundation/code-of-conduct)
  • 30 mins: Discussion on basic use cases to address
  • 30 mins: Discussion on how proposed contributions could be converged
  • 10 mins: Project proposal template (Stefan Buhrmester and Vipin Bharathan, if time permits)

If there are any other agenda topics we should add, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

---
Mike Dolan
VP of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322  Skype: michaelkdolan
mdolan@...