- [Hyperledger Project TSC] Minutes / September 8th, 2016
[Hyperledger Project TSC] Minutes / September 8th, 2016
Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>
Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Meeting
September 8, 2016 (7:00am - 8:30am PT)
Arnaud Le Hors
Murali Krishna Katipalli
Action Item Review
Action Item Review
Hyperledger Release Taxonomy v0.3 -- TSC to review and vote (Brian and Chris)
Hyperledger-py proposal, Baohua to share proposal with Community to try to bring a few more project sponsors to it, as well as work on naming of the project. (Baohua Yang)
CF: Hopefully people have had a chance to look, review, comment -- ready for approval, or do people want more time to review? Any concerns?
Baohua: Have added 4 more sponsors to this proposal.
ACTION: Baohua to update the proposal to replace the discussion of REST/gRPC with language along the lines of “this SDK will follow the guidance of the SDK WG.”.
ACTION: Naming should be Fabric-sdk-py, not Hyperledger-py
VOTE: Unanimous approval.
EU Hackathon/Hackfest preparation and updates (Todd)
wiki.hyperledger.org migration plan (Brian/Todd)
Communication tools (Brian/Todd)
Discourse instance is now up -- doing some final configuration and then will share with this group.
Brian: suggest people also take a look at https://demo.rocket.chat/home to see if this would be a suitable Slack-alternative.
Reminder/Update on Collaboration around Blockchain Explorer
CF: Blockchain Explorer project is up, added 3 maintainers; also put 2+2 rule on there. Asked Ry to reduce to non-author core review (which means only 1 of maintainers needs to review and approve to merge) -- had to make this change, otherwise, we will wait forever to get code merged, instead of making progress.
Requirements WG (Oleg Abdrashitov)
Architecture WG (Ram Jagadeesan)
Whitepaper WG (Dave Voell)
Met yesterday -- key thing was walkthrough, goal is to remove “DRAFT” in time for Sibos
Meeting scheduled for next week:
Can do follow-up work in TSC meeting next week.
Identity WG (Christopher Allen)
CI WG (Chris Ferris)
Behave tests are still having some problems in Fabric (both Jenkins and locally) -- maybe we remove until they can be stabilized.
Binh: Let’s disable in meantime
CF: Will have Ramesh turn this off.
ACTION: Hackfest preparation and updates (Todd)
ACTION: Chris Ferris to pull together thoughts on snapshot release in Hyperledger Release Taxonomy v0.3 and circulate via email (Chris)
ACTION: Discuss wiki.hyperledger.org migration plan in 9/15 TSC call (Brian/Todd)
ACTION: Communication tools (Brian/Todd)
ACTION: Follow up on Whitepaper WG progress to get document ready in time for Sibos
Senior Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.