Re: Call for agenda items for TSC call of Jan 16

Hart Montgomery

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the emails, and it’s great to hear from you all post-winter holidays.

I had a question:  has any progress been made on the DCO front?  An email update would be awesome if there has been any news.

Thanks a lot for your time, and have a great day.

From:        "Christopher Ferris" <chrisfer@...>
To:        mwagner114@...
Cc:        dan.middleton@..., "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@...>, tsc@...
Date:        01/15/2020 07:27 PM
Sent by:        tsc@...

Yeah, I've been tied up in an offsite and haven't been able to make any progress on my actions (including the Fabric report). Apologies.

IBM Fellow, CTO Open Technology
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris

blog: https://developer.ibm.com/code/author/chrisfer/
IBM Open Source white paper: https://developer.ibm.com/articles/cl-open-architecture-update/
phone: +1 508 667 0402

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Date:
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 8:40 AM
To:
"Technical Steering Committee (TSC)" <
tsc@...>
Subject:
[Hyperledger TSC] Call for agenda items for TSC call of Jan 16

Hi all,
I'd rather not cancel this week's call but I can't say that I've seen much evidence of progress on the open issues. So, I'm hereby inviting everyone to chime in on what the agenda should cover this week.

The draft is here:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/2020-01-16+TSC+Agenda

Short of being able to build a decent agenda I will cancel (again).