Re: TSC Call this week or not?

Hart Montgomery

I’ll be on a plane and don’t have anything new to discuss either.  Let’s cancel the call.

Thanks Arnaud for taking the initiative on this, rather than having a dead call.

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of mark wagner
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:29 PM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] TSC Call this week or not?

I have nothing to discuss  and I have no objections to cancelling da call.

mark

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020, 16:09 Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:

Hi all and Happy New Year,

As we closed 2019, I had planned to resume the TSC weekly calls this January 9th. However, I'm not sure there is enough agenda material to justify a call quite yet.
No new quarterly reports have been submitted yet (as expected), and all pending issues are awaiting actions from different parties (repo structure, promoted release, etc). So, I'd like to know if anyone expects to have something ready for the TSC to discuss this week or wants to use the time to bring something up.

Otherwise, I'll cancel this week so people have time until next week to make progress on their action items.