Re: Results of TSC election

Arnaud Le Hors

Thank you all. I'm really honored to serve as chair.

From:        "Dan O'Prey via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" <dan=digitalasset.com@...>
To:        "Middleton, Dan" <dan.middleton@...>
Cc:        tsc@...
Date:        09/11/2019 06:18 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Results of TSC election
Sent by:        tsc@...

Congratulations again to Arnaud!

And thank you to Dan for the awesome work representing the TSC on the board over the past year. Exemplary job.

Dan O'Prey

CMO & Head of Community / +1 646 647 5957
Digital Asset, creators of DAML

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:07 PM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Arnaud. I’m happy to have the chair role in good hands.

Principal Engineer
Intel

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date:
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:01 PM
To:
TSC <
tsc@...>
Subject:
[Hyperledger TSC] Results of TSC election

Hi,
Please welcome the new TSC chair - Arnaud J Le Hors
Ry

Chat@rjones

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.