Re: Deprecation of Composer

Dan Selman

I'd appreciate it if you indicated that concerto-composer and concerto-composer-tools will be moving to accordproject.org where they will continue to be developed and maintained.

Thanks,
Dan

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 4:33 AM Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...> wrote:
On 2 September 2019 2:42:51 AM GMT-07:00, Simon Stone <sstone1@...> wrote:
>Finally - should I assume that the Hyperledger marketing team will take
>care of the various hyperledger.org pages?

Yep, we have a few things to push live based on Thursdays call!

Dan Selman

CTO

Email: dan@...

Mobile: +44 7785-792717

clause.io

social

This message is confidential and its contents shall not be distributed to any third parties without the permission of the sender. Similarly any documents that are marked as private and confidential or similar are strictly not for distribution or disclosure to any unaddressed parties, without exception. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system. You may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.