Re: Create a new project proposal

Hart Montgomery

This looks like a Fabric-specific proposal.  Can any of the Fabric maintainers comment on this?

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of arain_sq@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 4:47 AM
To: tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger TSC] Create a new project proposal

Hi Everyone,

I want to propose a new project in the community. This new project will be called Justitia.I hope to communicate with you here and receive some good suggestions.

Justitia helps consortium members generate and maintain all of their certificates, easily deploy and maintain their own nodes. On the other hand, it helps users manage the configuration of consortium and channels, including configurations such as members and policies.

To find out more about justitia, check out the project proposalhttps://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/HYP/Hyperledger+Justitia+Proposal.