Re: Project Lifecycle taskforce

Hart Montgomery

I’ve talked way too much about this to not be stuck with at least some of the dirty work.  Thanks for organizing Arnaud, and count me in.

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of Ry Jones
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:27 AM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: Hyperledger List <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Project Lifecycle taskforce

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:57 AM Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I accepted last week to take the leadership on having another look at the Project Lifecycle to try and come up with a proposal to address the gaps that have surfaced over the last several months.
For now, it's just Mic and me but if you feel an urge to take part in shaping up a proposal, please, let me know.