Re: RocketChat Downtime

Ry Jones

The issue was Anton and Tim were not subscribers to this list, so I needed to approve the messages.

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:32 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:

Seems like this was an after the fact downtime announcement.

Please confirm that maintenance is complete.

Thanks

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Jay Guo <guojiannan1101@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 9:17 AM
To: Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...>
Cc: Hyperledger TSC <tsc@...>, Anton Baranov <abaranov@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] RocketChat Downtime

I suppose 08:00 PM?

Oddly, I'm constantly getting 502 gateway right now... some other folks report the same issue. Anything wrong at server side?

- J

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 10:14 PM Tim Johnson <tijohnson@...> wrote:

We will be upgrading RocketChat, Tue May 7th at 08:00 EST. It should be back on-line within 30mins.
Let me know if this time is objectionable. I will send out another reminder on Mon afternoon.

Tim