From: <tsc@...> on behalf of "Silas Davis via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" <silas=monax.io@...>
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:23 AM
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Vote on Transact Proposal

+1

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 07:41, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@...> wrote:

I'm rather confused about how the vote is conducted but will go along with the crowd and cast my vote here: +1

From:        "Nathan George" <nathan.george@...>
To:        "Middleton, Dan" <dan.middleton@...>
Cc:        "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Date:        04/30/2019 02:15 AM
Sent by:        tsc@...

+1

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:49 AM Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...> wrote:
Good discussion on the Transact proposal yesterday. A clear theme was the cross project-interest in and support of the proposal.

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/tsc/message/2161

TSC Members, please reply to this thread with your vote by May 1, 2019.

+1 In favor

0 Abstaining

-1 Against

My vote is +1 in favor of the proposal.