Re: [Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity WG call(s) April 3rd/April 4th

Ajay Jadhav <ajay@...>

Hi Vipin,

Is it possible to push the 2nd call by an hour or so? Let’s say “01:00 midnight UTC”? so that it will be around 6:30 am in India.

Ajay Jadhav

AyanWorks Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

C: +91-7028909992

S: ajayjadhav | T: @ajayjadhav

L: in.linkedin.com/in/jadhavajay | W: www.ayanworks.com

Disclaimer: The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.

From: <identity-wg@...> on behalf of Vipin Bharathan <vipinsun@...>
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2019 at 10:48 PM
To: <Identity-WG@...>, Hyperledger List <tsc@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity WG call(s) April 3rd/April 4th

That would be 4 pm UTC and 00:00 midnight UTC (April 4th for UTC and points East)

Hello all,

Multiple calls at different times with the same Agenda. This is an attempt to escape the time zone limitations of our calls.

4 pm UTC is good for The whole of North and South America as well as Europe and possibly parts of the near East.

00:00 midnight UTC the whole of East Asia, Australia etc. (this would be the next day the 4th of April for all points UTC and East)

We are still fiddling with these dates and times.

Two calls tomorrow:

4 pm UTC and 00:00 midnight UTC (April 4th)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community

All are welcome.-

Meeting minutes:

We are taking the minutes on the wiki now. Please edit collaboratively or send updates by email. This is the location

You need a LF ID to login to edit.

To read passively you do not need a LFID

Select items from the Agenda (go to the link for details):

-DiD layers

-Presentation from Rick Cranston from CU Ledger

All are welcome. You do not have to be a member of Hyperledger to be on the call!

zoom details

iPhone one-tap :

US: +16465588656,,4034983298# or +16699006833,,4034983298#

Or Telephone:

Meeting ID: 403 498 3298

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bAaJoyznpThis is an open call.

Please reach out if you have questions, attend the call, participate to collaborate!