From: <tsc@...> on behalf of "Silas Davis via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" <silas=monax.io@...>
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 4:33 AM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger TSC] Hyperledger Burrow Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 11/15/18 #cal-reminder

Hello all,

I'm suffering from a throat infection that makes it painful to speak for a prolonged period. Can I request that the Burrow quarterly update is postponed until next week?

Thanks,

Silas

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 7:00 AM tsc@... Calendar <tsc@...> wrote:

Reminder:
Hyperledger Burrow Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 15 November 2018

Organizer:
tkuhrt@...

The Hyperledger Burrow project update to the TSC was due November 12, 2018, and it will be presented to the TSC on November 15, 2018. Please review prior to the meeting and bring your questions.