Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Let's please use the Rocket chat channel #tsc during the calls #tsc

Brian Behlendorf

I support this.

Brian

On 01/10/2018 03:48 PM, Middleton, Dan via hyperledger-tsc wrote:

great idea

From: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@... [mailto:hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Arnaud Le Hors via hyperledger-tsc
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 17:01
To: tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Let's please use the Rocket chat channel #tsc during the calls

Hi again,

As I was listening to the recording of last week's call I heard references to comments made in the chat. Unfortunately I couldn't see any of those because as far as I know there is no recording of those chats.

So, could we please stop using the gotomeeting chat window and exclusively use the #tsc RC channel instead?

I've suggested doing so before because I didn't like that our chats get cut short when the call ends and several people supported the motion but we never really got to switch. I understand it's easier to use the gotomeeting chat window once you are in it but I now have an even more important reason to want us to switch for good. So, can we do so please?
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Web & Blockchain Open Technologies - IBM