[supply-chain-trade-finance-sig] We're crossing the International Date Line next week for a session with TradeWaltz on their Digital Trade platform

Andrea Frosinini

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Tom Klein <Tkklein100@...>
Date: mar 7 giu 2022 alle ore 18:42
Subject: [supply-chain-trade-finance-sig] We're crossing the International Date Line next week for a session with TradeWaltz on their Digital Trade platform
To: <supply-chain-trade-finance-sig@...>

On June 16th at 7:00pm EDT – June 17th at 8:00am JST, we will have the pleasure and honour to hear from Someya SatoruTradeWaltz Inc. - Managing Director, Head of CEO's office, on the topic of:

"Update of #DigitalTrade Platform “TradeWaltz””

You can book your spot by following this link: https://lnkd.in/eHRJdksp

See original post here:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/hyperledger-trade-finance-sig_update-of-digital-trade-platform-tradewaltz-activity-6938182044032114688--kUv?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

For those of you in Europe or can't attend live, we will be recording.

--

Andrea Frosinini

Hyperledger Trade Finance SIG – Chair

+39 348013698

LinkedIn Profile

--

Please book a meeting with me on my Calendy: