From: capital-markets-sig@... <capital-markets-sig@...> on behalf of ucbquic via lists.hyperledger.org <ucbquic=ucl.ac.uk@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 8:13 AM
To: capital-markets-sig@... <capital-markets-sig@...>
Subject: [Hyperledger Capital Markets SIG] Invitation to dissertation interview

Hello!

I am a student at University College London (UCL), currently completing an MSc in Economics and Policy of Energy and Environment. I am messaging as I think my research will be of interest to this group.

I am writing my dissertation on the applicability of blockchain technology to both supply chain management / transparency, and tokenisation capabilities in the lithium mining and processing industries, as a means of incentivising ESG best practice in the space.
In my project I seek to interview stakeholders from mining, and those with knowledge applying DLT/blockchain technology to supply chains/ real-world assets, to analyse key themes from their perspectives on the challenges and opportunities in this space going forward.

I was wondering if anyone from the group would be interested in a short interview, as it would be great to hear from leaders in this exciting and vital field.

If so, please do get in touch, and I would be more than happy to send through the relevant ethics / participation forms. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be interested, please pass on my details. Whilst I cannot offer financial renumeration, your contribution would hugely aid my research and future research in this space. Contributions can be made anonymously, or under an individual or company/organisation name.

My email is ucbquic@... if you wish to contact me about this.

Best,

Rory Quick