[Hyperledger Project TSC] NYC Hackfest / Agenda & Registration

Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>

If you are planning to attend the upcoming Hackfest (December 5th & 6th) in New York, please register at your earliest convenience.

https://www.regonline.com/hyperledgerhackfestdecember2016

In addition, we have started a shared agenda doc to start gathering suggested topics to cover.  Please add topics that you would like to see get discussed.  Also, if you are a WG lead and are planning to hold a call/meeting during this time, let me know so that we can get it slotted into the agenda.

Regards,

Todd

--
Todd Benzies
Senior Program Manager

Mark Wagner <mwagner@...>

Is this different from the Summit on Dec {7..8} ?

-mark

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iokahBpG7U8TuYn-HmAUCfzLsbq-5L1zW6oWe1ymuv4/edit>
doc to start gathering suggested topics to cover. Please add topics that
you would like to see get discussed. Also, if you are a WG lead and are
planning to hold a call/meeting during this time, let me know so that we
can get it slotted into the agenda.

Regards,

Todd

--
*Todd Benzies*
Senior Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)
tbenzies@...
Skype: tbenzies

Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>

Hi Mark,

Yes, December 5th & 6th is a purely technical event for the technical community and is open to all (identical to what we have previously done in San Francisco, Jersey City, Amsterdam, etc.).  December 7th & 8th is a Members Summit.

Regards,

Todd

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Mark Wagner <mwagner@...> wrote:

Is this different from the Summit on Dec {7..8} ?

-mark

> If you are planning to attend the upcoming Hackfest (December 5th & 6th) in
> New York, please register at your earliest convenience.
>
> https://www.regonline.com/hyperledgerhackfestdecember2016
>
> In addition, we have started a shared agenda
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iokahBpG7U8TuYn-HmAUCfzLsbq-5L1zW6oWe1ymuv4/edit>
> doc to start gathering suggested topics to cover.  Please add topics that
> you would like to see get discussed.  Also, if you are a WG lead and are
> planning to hold a call/meeting during this time, let me know so that we
> can get it slotted into the agenda.
>
> Regards,
>
> Todd
>
> --