From:        "Jeremy Sevareid" <jeremysevareid@...>
To:        "'Ry Jones'" <rjones@...>, Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:        <hyperledger-tsc@...>
Date:        10/28/2016 04:14 PM
Subject:        RE: [Hyperledger Project TSC] May I disable github.com/hyperledger        wikis?

Ry - Please do not yet disable https://github.com/hyperledger/hyperledger/wiki. Not everything has been migrated.

Arnaud  - I agree it’s confusing. But, that’s because edit on the old wiki was turned off, so no one can add disclaimers about what’s been migrated and what’s not yet. Also, 100% agree on time-boxing and on issue with lack of slack history.

Georg Link’s migrated some pages and provided a few regexs to ease some conversion steps. That was quite helpful.

Earlier, I shared a inventory spreadsheet of pages to be migrated. I have migrated some myself, but I am certain not all are done. I’ll double-check on what’s left and revert.

-Jeremy