[Hyperledger Project TSC] Identity WG call Today 02/08/2017 at noonEST.

Binh Q Nguyen <binhn@...>

Hi Vipin,

From meeting last week, I meant to send you and the wg the pluggable impl from Fabric for both crypto algorithms and membership services

Crypto Service Provider (CSP)
- Golang interface https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/master/bccsp/bccsp.go
- Doc https://jira.hyperledger.org/browse/FAB-354

Membership Service Provider (MSP)
- Golang interface https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/master/msp/msp.go
- Doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qg7ZEccOIsrShSHSNl4kBHOFvLYRhQ3903srJ6c_AZE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

- Binh

vipin bharathan via hyperledger-tsc ---02/08/2017 06:12:55 AM---Hello all, There will be an Identity WG call today at 12 noon EST. It will last an

From: vipin bharathan via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
To: hyperledger-tsc@..., hyperledger-technical-discuss@...
Date: 02/08/2017 06:12 AM
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Identity WG call Today 02/08/2017 at noon EST.
Sent by: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...

Hello all,

There will be an Identity WG call today at 12 noon EST. It will last an hour. Please attend and contribute.

Hyperledger Project Identity WG
Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wed, Nov 30, 2016 to no end date, 12:00 pm | 1 hr
New York (Eastern Standard Time, GMT-05:00)
Host: Todd Benzies

Add the attached iCalendar (.ics) file to your calendar.
 Access Information

Where: WebEx Online
Meeting number: 190 609 401
Password: This meeting does not require a password.
 Audio Connection

+1-415-655-0001 US TOLL

Access code: 190 609 401

Agenda:
    • Format of a Digital Identifier: existing formats in Fabric/Iroha/STL/Corda (to XRI or not to XRI- URI can do it?)
    • We need the interfaces to existing Identity solutions and gaps in the Identity Whitepaper.
    • Implementation of an Identity Component
    • Discuss the ways SOVRIN can be welcomed into Hyperledger
Links:

Meeting minutes: Collaborate to put the minutes down.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nVkjhSlghjc4KFWEYDU2B0ztWCFh1CK8a7VmqwFsnKY/edit#>.

Charter draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NZIOmxBSKCPkJ2OW9bPdUgH7T4JVSP4zbaumXtsyOpg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Ideas from the meetings will be used to flesh out the Identity Whitepaper,
a stub form of it can be found here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ExFNRx-yYoS8FnDIUX1_0UBMha9TvQkfts2kVnDc4KE/edit?usp=sharing>