[Hyperledger Project TSC] Agenda for January 26th, 2016


Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>
 

  • Hackfest planning (San Francisco, Shanghai, New York)
  • Ry to work with LF IT to set up a test instance for Rocket.Chat -- should be live by Feb. 1
  • WG Charters
    • TWG-China, Architecture WG, Whitepaper WG (all approved) -- posted to wiki?
    • Identity WG (Vipin) draft
      • Need to discuss and vote.
    • Requirements WG (Oleg) - needed
    • Protocol WG (Binh) - needed
    • Fabric-SDK WG (Pardha) - needed
  • Whitepaper WG - vote on outline
  • Openness and transparency of projects
  • GSL - Murali to start a thread on the TSC list
  • Continue CII Security Badge discussion
    • Brian, Chris, Ry to discuss and formulate suggestion/budget for use of a static analysis tool
  • Internship Program

--
Todd Benzies
Senior Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)
Skype: tbenzies


Pardha Vishnumolakala
 

Todd,

 

I cannot attend today’s meeting.  I need some more time to complete Fabric-SDK WG charter.

 

I will definitely present it during next TSC’s meeting.

 

Thanks

Pardha

 

From: hyperledger-tsc-bounces@... [mailto:hyperledger-tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:47 PM
To: hyperledger-tsc@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Agenda for January 26th, 2016

 

·  Hackfest planning (San Francisco, Shanghai, New York)

o [FINAL DAY TO REGISTER] San Francisco (February 1-2) register / agenda

o Shanghai (March TBD) / New York (May TBD): If you have venue space, please contact tbenzies@... to discuss.

·  Ry to work with LF IT to set up a test instance for Rocket.Chat -- should be live by Feb. 1

·  WG Charters

o TWG-China, Architecture WG, Whitepaper WG (all approved) -- posted to wiki?

o Identity WG (Vipin) draft

§ Need to discuss and vote.

o Requirements WG (Oleg) - needed

o Protocol WG (Binh) - needed

o Fabric-SDK WG (Pardha) - needed

·  Whitepaper WG - vote on outline

·  Openness and transparency of projects

·  GSL - Murali to start a thread on the TSC list

·  Continue CII Security Badge discussion

o Brian, Chris, Ry to discuss and formulate suggestion/budget for use of a static analysis tool

·  Internship Program

o Call for mentors and project suggestions https://goo.gl/forms/CdyvxaKmwv7PwFbl2

 

--

Todd Benzies

Senior Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)

Skype: tbenzies


DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.