[Hyperledger Project TSC] Blockchain Explorer project proposal review

Mahesh Gutala

Hi All,

We just completed the first draft of project proposal for a generic Blockchain explorer and would like to conduct review sessions. We have two review sessions scheduled

Friday 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST

Monday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST

The following is the link to the proposal. Please leave comments if you cannot join the meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GuVNHZ5Jqq-gTVKflnZ1YiJfEoozvugqenC6QEQFQj4/edit?usp=sharing

Mahesh

DTCC

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Mahesh Gutala

Just a friendly reminder to the community about the Blockchain explorer meeting tomorrow  and Monday. Please click on the ics files in the attachments to add the meetings to your calendar.

Friday 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST

Monday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST

Thanks,

Mahesh

[...]

We completed the review of project proposal today. We won’t be needed the second meeting Monday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST.

Todd,

Please cancel the meeting for Monday.

Thanks,

Mahesh

[...]

Middleton, Dan <dan.middleton@...>

Hi Mahesh,

Peter and I were planning on joining you Monday, but maybe you and Peter can just talk 1:1.

The architecture looks like it has good alignment with the Sawtooth Lake Marketplace and Bond UIs so I don’t see any architectural obstacles to maintaining chain-agnostic support.

[...]

Duc.M.Trinh@...

All,

One item I did ask about and I think warrants more input from the community is:  given the goal that Hyperledger Explorer be a generic transaction browser, do we want it to support other non-blockchain ledgers such as Corda?  If so, we may need to tweak the data model since it’s not all chains and blocks.

Cheers,

Duc

[...]

Dan,

The review took very little time. We can all meet and go over it again Monday. Please pick anytime Monday after 11:00 AM and let me know or you can setup a meeting.