[Hyperledger Project TSC] TWG-China Meeting Minutes for 20170118


Baohua Yang
 

Dear all

We have a very active meeting today!


The next one will be cancelled due to the Chinese New Year holidays.

More information of TWG-China can be found at https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/tsc/technical-working-group-china.

Thanks and Happy Chinese New Year!

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang


Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...>
 

Thanks, Baohua

As for i18n... I have been encouraging use of i18n4go for the golang components over which we have control. As for v1.0 Fabric, the intent is to have the code stable by EOM, so I think it is not too early to begin such efforts.

Maybe once we cut a v1.0 branch would be the time to start any i18n efforts. I would suggest bringing this discussion to hyperledger-fabric ML and Slack.

Cheers,

Chris

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM, Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...> wrote:
Dear all

We have a very active meeting today!


The next one will be cancelled due to the Chinese New Year holidays.

More information of TWG-China can be found at https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/tsc/technical-working-group-china.

Thanks and Happy Chinese New Year!

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang


Baohua Yang
 

Sure, chris.

Thanks for your suggestion and prompt update!

We would like to welcome more advice to make the i18n work more efficient, especially on the collaboration platform and the translated doc repo. It can be started from those stable documentation certainly.

@kewei and zhoudong

Pls help collect any helpful advice/feedback from both mail-list and slack channels. 

Due to the spring festival holiday from next week, let's start the work ASAP after that in Feb.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...> wrote:
Thanks, Baohua

As for i18n... I have been encouraging use of i18n4go for the golang components over which we have control. As for v1.0 Fabric, the intent is to have the code stable by EOM, so I think it is not too early to begin such efforts.

Maybe once we cut a v1.0 branch would be the time to start any i18n efforts. I would suggest bringing this discussion to hyperledger-fabric ML and Slack.

Cheers,

Chris

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM, Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...> wrote:
Dear all

We have a very active meeting today!


The next one will be cancelled due to the Chinese New Year holidays.

More information of TWG-China can be found at https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/tsc/technical-working-group-china.

Thanks and Happy Chinese New Year!

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang




--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang


Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...>
 

Sounds good thanks.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...> wrote:
Sure, chris.

Thanks for your suggestion and prompt update!

We would like to welcome more advice to make the i18n work more efficient, especially on the collaboration platform and the translated doc repo. It can be started from those stable documentation certainly.

@kewei and zhoudong

Pls help collect any helpful advice/feedback from both mail-list and slack channels. 

Due to the spring festival holiday from next week, let's start the work ASAP after that in Feb.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@...> wrote:
Thanks, Baohua

As for i18n... I have been encouraging use of i18n4go for the golang components over which we have control. As for v1.0 Fabric, the intent is to have the code stable by EOM, so I think it is not too early to begin such efforts.

Maybe once we cut a v1.0 branch would be the time to start any i18n efforts. I would suggest bringing this discussion to hyperledger-fabric ML and Slack.

Cheers,

Chris

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM, Baohua Yang <yangbaohua@...> wrote:
Dear all

We have a very active meeting today!


The next one will be cancelled due to the Chinese New Year holidays.

More information of TWG-China can be found at https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/tsc/technical-working-group-china.

Thanks and Happy Chinese New Year!

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang




--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang