[Hyperledger Project TSC] Agenda for January 5th, 2017

Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>

Action Item Review

Reminders/On-going
  • Each WG to document their purpose, objectives, and/or deliverables through a Charter that is brought back to the TSC by or before January 12th.
  • Internship Program -- if you are interested in being a mentor for an intern, please let us know (this will launch early 2017)

--
Todd Benzies
Senior Program Manager

Arnaud Le Hors

Hi and Happy New Year to all,

I'm traveling today and there is a risk I may not be able to attend the call. If that's the case you can count my vote in favor of approving Cello for Incubation.

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web & Blockchain Technologies - IBM Cloud

From:        Todd Benzies via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc@...>
To:        hyperledger-tsc@...
Date:        01/05/2017 03:27 AM
Subject:        [Hyperledger Project TSC] Agenda for January 5th, 2017