[Hyperledger Project TSC] Agenda for April 21, 2016


Todd Benzies <tbenzies@...>
 

Agenda
  • Action Item Review (Chris Ferris)
    • LF Tooling meeting (Todd)
    • Technical F2F update (Todd)
    • Dave to finalize wording of whitepaper to get in from of Board to review
    • Patrick to setup Sawtooth Lake repo
    • Chris to start discussion on exit criteria
  • Updates
    • Requirements WG (Patrick Holmes)
    • Architecture WG (Ram Jagadeesan)
    • Whitepaper WG (Dave Voell)
    • Identity Subgroup (Chris Allen)
    • CI WG (Chris Ferris)
  • Discussion re: Tamas' request for repo
  • Discuss exit criteria
  • TSC Representation Policy

--
Todd Benzies
Senior Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)
Skype: tbenzies